Thank You, Belinda!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hawkeye

Reaction score
I want to take this opportunity to thank Belinda Bagby of B&B training for her expert conditioning and flawless presentation of my mare Sundance LB Que~Tee at AMHR Nationals. Winning National Grand Champion Mare (under) was a dream come true and one I won't soon forget!

A special thanks to Carmen ~ QT misses you
default_yes.gif
:

Congratulations. :aktion033: :aktion033: I was there and saw her show. Both my husband and I said "Oh wow, what a beautiful mare". She is simply stunning.

Wow thats amazing :aktion033: :aktion033: :new_shocked: !!!Congratulations sounds like she did VERY well. Now down to business...pictures for those less fortunate to travel to nationals :bgrin

She is a stunning mare, and a well deserved win. Belinda does a fantastic job fitting and showing. I still find her a bit intimidating, but she really knows her stuff and is so good at presenting horses and ponies. Way to go!!!

Sharon

Many thanks to you for trusting in our program and letting us show for you this year.. We really enjoyed having Que Tee. Your little Dream Machine is going to make you very proud this coming year.. :saludando:

Latest posts

Back