Thank you all so very much

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DebiM

Reaction score
The love, compassion and generosity of my fellow forum members through the Auction & your many cards has been overwhelming. We have gone through so much the last 6 weeks. We lost David’s mother two weeks to the day before we lost David. The next week I had surgery for recurring bladder infections then on July 31st Christy had major surgery at MD Anderson to remove tumors from her right kidney. A lot of you will remember she had the other kidney rupture 2/05 due to a tumor.

Christy is doing really well in her recovery thank goodness. She’s always been my Hero and is a real trooper. You guys and the folks on my Cam Forum enabled me to be in Houston with her for the almost two weeks it took without worrying about our Hotel or meals. It takes so much time to get everything done after losing your husband . Other than the money I make with the Farm David was our soul source of income. He made sure we would be taken care of if anything happened to him but we had nothing coming in yet at the time we left for Houston. A lot of my forum members put money into our PayPal to use in Houston as well. I cannot begin to tell you the load you guys took off our minds.

A very special thank you to Jan & Mandy for flying down here to Louisiana and carrying for my Farm while we were in Houston. I love you, guys.

VERY deep appreciation goes out to Robin for her work on the Auction, Mona for sponsoring it, Mary Lou for telling you all abt it, all the people who donated and those who bid. I will forever hold you in my hearts and am so grateful to belong to such a wonderful group of people.

Love,

Debi & the rest of the David Murphy Family

Debi you and your family have my deepest sympathy and will be in my heart and prayers.

If you need anything just let me know.

Sincerely Carlene

Thank you for taking the time to say thank you to everyone.

You are on our minds and we wish for the best for you.

Liz M.

Debi - {{{{{{hugs to you and your family}}}}}}}}

Bless you all - may there be something good that comes out of so much tragedy.

JJay

Debi, I would have to write a book to say to you all that's in my heart. So I won't even start. I think you know how I feel about you.

I SO wanted to go to you and felt hepless that I couldn't. I want to thank Mary Lou and Mona for letting me work the fundraiser auctions. It made me feel like I was helping.

We had 92 auctions!

Debi knows more is on it's way soon, but we did send her a check for $2500 already.

THE TOTAL RAISED WAS.............$2791.03 :aktion033:

I love you Debi!
default_wub.png
:

Oh Debi, you are SOOOOOOO very welcome! I am glad we were able to help you out in some way, and knowing it took out some of the worry for you was well worth the efforts of all involved. HUGS.
default_cheekkiss.gif
:

Oh Debi, I was glad to do it, I would do it again without a second thought,

That is how much you mean to me.

I got to know all your Fur kids , got to welp out sweet Babys pups, now that brought back some memories,

and Hey I even got a nice tan out of it all, can't get that nice a tan in MI right.

And your Family on your side and David's were so nice, what a nice Family you have.

You take care of yourself Debi, try to get some rest, I know you still have a lot on your plate but it will all slow done soon.

Give my Love and Hugs to your Family. ( Give Bobo a hug from me Love that little dog)

Love you {{Hugs}}

default_smile.png
Debi, you know how much you and Christy mean to Arnie & me. We love you dearly!You were there with support and love when I desperatly needed it.I will always treasure your friendship!
default_wub.png
:

Debi - you are in my thoughts a lot - although I don't know you personally - I feel that I do. My heart is with you and your family
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: .

Your pictures of your last two foals are gorgeous - yes I am sure David was there watching and helping - they are special little ones!!!!!!!!

Cyndi

To know that there was "something" many of us could do to help you and yours helped us too. Our prayers will remain strong for you.

Latest posts

Back