Tell your TRUE SCAREY STORIES here!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
[SIZE=21pt]I've got two true stories that really happened. [/SIZE]

But you guys go first!

I'm deathly afraid of spiders. They are creepy, can run/jump fast and you never know what direction they're gonna take off in. I especially hate the ones that run like the wind.

Husband and I were visiting a couple in Chicago and were in their suv going to a nice restaurant for dinner. I had the hiccups and couldn't stop. When we arrive at the restaurant, we check in with the hostess and go to wait in the bar area for our names to be called for our table.

The bar is packed. Standing room only, so we're standing in the middle of a crowd of people. I'm still hiccuping and hubby looks at me and says "Don't move..." as he reaches his hand towards my long hair over my shoulder. I ask him "What is it?" and he just says "Don't move." again. He is reaching very slowly towards my hair/shoulder and I ask again "What is it, is it a spider?" and he just repeats "Don't move."

By this time, since I've mentioned spider, I have running through my head: OMG!-get-it-off-of-me!-hurry-up-and-get-this-thing-off!-what-is-taking-you-so-long?-get-the-GD-thing-OFF! However, since we are in a room full of crowded people, I must maintain and am trying to rein in my panic. I ask him again "What is it? Get it off!" and he says "How are your hiccups?" and I reply "I don't give a D about the hiccups, get this D thing off of me!" and he says "Are your hiccups gone?" I'm still in near-panic, but this question gets me thinking and slowing down from the panic as I realize what he has done.

That SOB.

True story, on my honor. Yeah, it cured the hiccups...but it is NOT my favorite or recommended method.

Heidi

Last edited by a moderator:
When I went back to California to visit my friends, as stupid as this sounds, the remote to the fart machine totally disappeared. No one could find it, none of us had it, and yet it was stillgoing off! Then we calmed down a little bit, and her room got SUPER cold, and then we heard moaning outside the door.

That wasnt that bad. I think the worst was the time when I was little, I looked under my bed and saw two eyes, 2 golden eyes! And our dog was too big to get under there. I am still scared.

I have also seen moving shadows, people staring at me, and the worst was the time I looked out my classroom window and I SWEAR I saw a face. That freaked me out soooo badly!

Yea Marty, we want stories!
wink.gif

You will find my scarey story hard to believe but it's true.

However, I found some information about it online last year to back it up but I lost the link. When I find it, I'll tell you the story.

Back