Tarot Card Readers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HorseMom

Reaction score
I felt the need to give myself a reading today, which I rarely do, using the Rider/Waite cards. I usually only give readings to others unless I feel strongly that I should give one to myself. So I did a three card draw.

First Card: 10 of Cups Reversed.

Second Card: 7 of Swords Reversed.

Third Card: Strength Reversed.

And after I took the time to pay attention to each card, I felt the need to draw a fourth card, which I have never done.

Fourth Card: 9 of Swords Reversed.

I have something going on right now that could cloud my judgment on each card. I was wondering if anyone could give me an unbiased opinion of what these cards could mean and I can compare them with what I have received and what is currently going on right now.

I do, but not often. I cant stop drawing for others, 'my' cards. Have done cleansings, keep rose quartz with them etc, but still cant not do that. I will get my book out and reda your cards and see what they say. Unfortunatly I cannot recall what cards mean. I am assuming you did just a straight 3 (4) card and not a rose draw etc? I will say though, that the reversed cards would mean that these meanings would be in the past, all the cards being reversed I would think they speak of things far in the past.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do readings but mainly for others. I will look at my book in a bit for you.

Back