T Shirt Quilts

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my t shirt quilt. I'm still upset about the quilting up to the edges, but overall it looks okay. I wasn't sure about my choice of backing, but a couple of quilters I've shown it to thought it looked well, and that my grandson would like it. I was pleased with my mitered corners; there is a great youtube howto that I always refer to for those.

I did email the quilter that I was not happy. Sent her a photo of the oversewn wrinkles. She basically said everything was all my fault and that she did her best. So, guess what? I won't be sending my friends to her shop! Several were waiting to see how mine turned out to try her.

adam's quilt.jpg

I love it! The back is perfect for it and I love the border and the sashing came out really nice. Sorry that the lady messed up the quilting but glad you were able to fix it. I wish she had looked at it before she had you pick it up and had fixed if for you. I wouldn't send anyone to her either. I bet your grandson loves it!

Latest posts

Back