SRF Covergirl, born to MOVE!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebecca

Reaction score
Let the girls out today after the snow stopped. We have almost a foot and it's snowing again now. They went charging out and Covergirl put on quite a show!
default_wub.png
I just can't get over her trot, can't wait until I have her hitched in spring, we're going to have so much fun!
default_laugh.png

I may be a bit biased, but this little girl, who was my rescue, is just something else
default_wub.png

SRF Covergirl
default_wub.png

25roxzt.jpg

24fln9g.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/2sahshu.jpg[/iM

358qqtl.jpg

2hxrhwh.jpg

2cp4axw.jpg

Even when she walks she prances!

25pibuq.jpg

Couldn't ask for a sweeter horse, thanks for letting me share

w9fyiq.jpg

Rebecca

Last edited by a moderator:
Let the girls out today after the snow stopped. We have almost a foot and it's snowing again now. They went charging out and Covergirl put on quite a show!
default_wub.png
I just can't get over her trot, can't wait until I have her hitched in spring, we're going to have so much fun!
default_laugh.png
I may be a bit biased, but this little girl, who was my rescue, is just something else
default_wub.png

SRF Covergirl
default_wub.png

25roxzt.jpg

24fln9g.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/2sahshu.jpg[/iM

358qqtl.jpg

2hxrhwh.jpg

2cp4axw.jpg

Even when she walks she prances!

25pibuq.jpg

Couldn't ask for a sweeter horse, thanks for letting me share

w9fyiq.jpg

Rebecca

Your girl sure looked like she was having a good time .She is beautiful.I love to see the horses running in new snow before it gets full of tracks. Definitely a ...Winter Wonderland......

She really is beautiful, and that snow is almost as tall as she is!
default_new_shocked.gif
It looks like she had a good time with it.

Great Pics Rebecca! Having seen Cover Girl in the flesh, yes she is a BEAUTY!! She is so special in many ways. She's so lucky she got you for an owner, Becca.
default_wub.png

Joyce

Now that looks like quite a work out! She'll have huge leg muscles after that. She is quite special.

She is VERY pretty, and definitely has some scope to her movement. Hopefully you can get her driving and find some CDEs for her! She'd be dynamite in the dressage ring.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back