Squiggy would like to wish everyone Merry Christmas!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Field-of-Dreams

Reaction score
I know, kinda early but I took this pic the other night:

IMG_7878.JPG

This is my piggie Squiggy. He's hysterical- couldn't get the DOG to wear a hat but the guinea pig did!

I have a few pix of the girls, but Butter looks POd and the little ones are still scaredy-pigs...

Awww, what a cute pigture of your little boy! I recently lost the last of my guinea pigs to old age and I sure to miss their amazing little personalities.

I am obsessed with guinea pigs. Looks like you have a fabulous little lilac and red Peruvian there. Love it.

Oh how CUTE!!!
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif

I am obsessed with guinea pigs. Looks like you have a fabulous little lilac and red Peruvian there. Love it.
Actually, I don't think he's Peruvian. His fur is VERY wirey and kinky. And sticks up everywhere!

Better pic without his hat:

IMG_7881.JPG

Butter, my abby:

IMG_7902.JPG

I think she's one of the prettiest piggies I have ever seen... her colors are so neat!

Oh my gosh they are cute! The last of my 3 girls died Friday and I really miss her. But these pictures are great and it soothes my heart to see loved piggies!
default_wub.png
They sure are pretty!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back