Spring has arrived at Buckeye Walnut Creek Farm

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Getitia

Reaction score
Introducing Buckeye WCF Classical Be Bopping Baby - a little bay pinto aspc/amhr/foundation/PtHA filly

Thank goodness for the breeder alert - as she had a very difficult delivery from a maiden mare and would not have survived the birth process without a great deal of assistance.

She has had the "I'm just too cool" attitude since she arrived two days ago
default_wub.png
: .

Congratulations on everyones lovely foals that have been arriving - Spring is truly here :aktion033:

2253d7e3.jpg

She is beautiful, happy she made it out ok! Congratulations!

She is just gorgeous Getitia, and sounds like she is a lucky girl too. Glad you were able to get her delivered safely! Congratulations.
default_smile.png

[SIZE=14pt]Oh Getetia, She is just sooooo beautiful and girly![/SIZE]

Lyn

Phew glad she made it out ok and you were there. She is beautiful

She looks like she's "all that" and more! Congratulations, looks like she came through a difficult situation with flying colors - your mare is okay too?

Jan

Congrats! I'm still waiting for my King Lee colt............
default_pray.gif
:
default_poke.gif
: :bgrin

Oh Getitia she's absolutely beautiful. Is that my filly? She looks so much like her sire. So glad you were able to be there to help the mare. Glad everything came out well.

Stephanie

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on yet another beautiful foal! She is a beauty and I hope your mare is continuing to do well after a difficult delivery. Our anticipation continues here! Lavone

Congratulations Getitia, Glad that you were able to help the mare and the foal is a beauty.Your horses are beautiful.
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

[SIZE=14pt]Pretty, Pretty girl....and gorgeous color! CONGRATULATIONS Getitia! :aktion033: [/SIZE]

OHHH, I am so glad everything worked out for you, and She is Exquisite !!! Love the rich color and the name, how cute, congratulations and Heres a toast :saludando: " to many More like her"
default_yes.gif
:

Congrats on that beautiful girl! It seems like problem foalings ar the norm this year. Glad u were able to save her.

Congratulations, Getitia, she is gorgeous! :aktion033:

Conny

Latest posts

Back