"Spiritus Equus": a graduate project with my ponies...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GypsyMoonMinis

Reaction score
I am a photography graduate student at the Academy of Art University of San Francisco (luckily they have an awesome online program!) and one of my final projects for this spring is a fine art series of my 5 minis that I am calling Spiritus Equus. Here are a few I wanted to share with you all. Enjoy!

_DSC2580 copy.jpg

_DSC2167 copy.jpg

_DSC2523 copy.jpg

Love it--more please
default_yes.gif

Beautiful quality pics!

I just LOVE the last photo. It's really impressive how you managed to make such a traditionally "boring" subject come to life.

Thanks so much. At the end of the semester I will have to share my favorites, and I always try and capture outtakes...

like Surprise slowly opening the "barn" door to peek in, then he slowly closed it after spying Diego in the spotlight. I have a feeling much teasing ensued later on. Can you see his fuzzy little head peeking over the door? Don't mind the makeshift reflector ;)

6999012625_cd4782d27c_z.jpg

Course there is always the classic "are we DONE yet?!"

6852888308_5317ea67ec_z.jpg

well, Are we?? (We won't mention that we can see his Mike Tyson growing back in...I always laugh when they loose thier baby teeth)

6999011587_0e6a9b7b8b_z.jpg

default_whistling.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back