Special message for Brianna from Santa Claus

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SantaClaus

Reaction score
Oh dear. I have been sitting here watching my North Pole Cam and saw a situation with a young lady who is 12 going on 13. Her mother, Maryann and her father don't know what to do anymore with their rebellious soon to be teen. I had to do something so Brianna please watch my special message to you and remember I am watching you.
default_nono.gif

Message for Brianna

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Santa......... But of course even though you were VERY easy on her, she's being all defensive here at home.

default_new_rofl.gif
default_biggrin.png
default_rolleyes.gif

Brianna, you do gossip and yes you do text alot. You have also been grounded many times this year, isn't that so? I know Brianna because I SEE
default_new_shocked.gif
what is going on you know. You are talking back to your parents who are only grounding you because they care about you and they don't want you getting into any more trouble. Brianna, Santa loves you very much and I know you can change your ways. It's normal to get angry with your parents as you feel they don't understand you. Brianna, your parents were once your age you know, even though you might think they are ancient, hohoho. With age comes maturity and with maturity comes wisdom. Try to listen to your parents more or at least give them the respect that you want in return.
default_saludando.gif

Brianna, you asked for ear buds for your ipod, correct. You also wanted a saddle and lets see here, oh yes a cocker spaniel. I think Ihave that right. I am afraid with the way you have been acting lately that it's not going to be possible. Oh I have other things I will of course be leaving at your house but before Santa can bring you the items you wanted you will have to show me that you can be less rebellious, I am sorry Brianna. Perhaps next year I could bring you that Cocker Spaniel
default_smile.png
. As you know Brianna with animals comes responsibility and i just don't think that now is the right time but next year
default_biggrin.png

And both Dad and Mom noticed and appreciated it.
default_smile.png

last night i helped feed half the herd
default_laugh.png
default_new_multi.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

Well Brianna, you are on the right track my dear girl. Keep it up and I think that Santa may just have to follow through with that Cocker Spaniel next Christmas
default_wink.png

Well it's time for me and my reindeer to get a little rest because it won't be long before I will have to start getting ready for next Christmas. Yes, it takes Santa lots of time to get everything done. So for now I will say goodbye but I will be seeing you next year. Remember now, Santa
default_new_shocked.gif
everything.

Merry Christmas Brianna and family
default_saludando.gif

Back