Southerns batten down AGAIN

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Floridachick

Reaction score
GRRRR What a long night. Please be safe, lastnite was bad and 12 inches of rain. Now they are saying tonight will be worse and more Tornados and hail..> Why do I live here??

UGHHHH Everyone ok? Our friends horse was struck by lightning lastnite. We are told let them loose, but which is really safer? Everyone says they can move from a Tornado loose.
default_wacko.png
default_new_shocked.gif
http://www.weather.com/multimedia/videopla...from=hp_video_1

Well, that storm is heading our way, VA. We were 6" below norm at beginning of yr, now we are about 2" over rainfall for the yr. :DOH! In my area, farmers can't plow.....too much, too close. At least the wheat got in the ground a couple months ago but, corn, peanuts, soybeans, cotton may get planted late if they can get the ground ready or equipment in to plant. OK, I can deal with this so long as we don't have "drought" in Jun-Aug
default_wacko.png
We've had that the last couple of yrs and my pastures have suffered dramatically. A lot of the root base was killed out, so I'm re-seeding a section at a time. In a couple of yrs I'll have it all ready for another drought!!!

Farming -- takes courage and a lot of stress meds.

Move up here on the mountain with me.

Its a whole lot funner than down there!
default_saludando.gif

Latest posts

Back