South Dakota...May Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T'sMinis

Reaction score
Hi...Needing to request some time off for show season.
default_aktion033.gif
Anyone have the dates for the May show in South Dakota?

Thanks

Gina

As far as I can find, nothing has been posted yet on either the AMHA or AMHR websites. Please let me know when you find out as well - we are finalizing our schedules as well.

Yeah, but has that date been confirmed? I was thinking that same weekend, but wanted to try and make sure :/

Thank you! It's on my list!

Great! Looking forward to seeing you there - Rob has been practicing getting his mare "down" in the rear end - she was 100% better at the last 2 shows after the lesson with you! Can't wait for you to see her in the spring!

Thanks for the info.
I'm watching for you Timmerman....LOL. Long time no chat - after spending a week with you guys, I have an abundance of candy stocked up for the girls.

Great! Looking forward to seeing you there - Rob has been practicing getting his mare "down" in the rear end - she was 100% better at the last 2 shows after the lesson with you! Can't wait for you to see her in the spring!
Well, darn....that's great to hear. One lesson! He could come up and drive a whole lot of horses at the farm - he's working them for me, and I'll give advice...LOL

Hi Adam...You know my girls well, they love candy. They still talk about it. Looking forward to seeing you guys again. Going to have to make time to chat. Tell Jason & Jody Hi for us. Is it spring yet?

Hi Adam...You know my girls well, they love candy. They still talk about it. Looking forward to seeing you guys again. Going to have to make time to chat. Tell Jason & Jody Hi for us. Is it spring yet?
It's in the 40's here today - all the 1/8" of snow we got last night melted. I just got in from working some horses and was too warm in a coat, so just a sweatshirt for me. Now, THIS is winter! Tell your family hello as well!

Latest posts

Back