Some pictures from recently

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shoeboxstables

Reaction score
So, we had a wierdly warm day here last week (like 50-60 degrees!!), so I took the opportunity to wash my stallion, Vic's, mane and tail, and take some pictures
default_smile.png
Of course, he's super fat and fuzzy, but we will be starting our pre-show season workouts in the next couple of weeks
default_yes.gif

Of course, vic wasn't much in the mood for photos, so he only stood for a couple of them

vic.jpg

viccute.jpg

Vic and his BFF, a 16hh saddlebred named Sailor
default_wink.png
Look at that belly! :DOH! And in the background is my 32 y/o morgan mare, Arianna, who obviously loveesss the mud
default_rolleyes.gif

vicsail.jpg

After that, he decided to run around (boy- I can't wait to get him driving!d This pic does not do his movement justice!)

victrot.jpg

And then roll
default_wacko.png

vicroll.jpg

And ShAkE!!! (look at that tail!!)

vicshake.jpg

But then.... the EVIL BIG RED BALL came, and jumped on top of him
default_risa_suelos.gif

vicb.jpg

So Vic CHASED it! Steamrolled into it!

vicsteamroll.jpg

And attacked that evil ball!

vicjump.jpg

But then the ball struck back, and poor Vic was stuck
default_rolleyes.gif

vicaww.jpg

Until he struggled off of it

vicfall.jpg

That darn ball embarressed him!

vicleap.jpg

Vic had to strike back

vicpaw.jpg

But the ball did too! And Vic was stuck- AGAIN!

vicstuck.jpg

Once again, he fell off of it
default_wink.png

vicfall1.jpg

In the end, poor Vic was so embarressed, he left that evil ball alone, and came back to mom for a kiss
default_wub.png
He's a total mamma's boy
default_wub.png

vickiss.jpg

AH! Those ball pictures are just SO cute!

I wish the weather would warm up here to wash manes and tails!

Nice boy
default_smile.png

What great photos! Thanks for sharing them. Vic sure is cute!

Bailey loves his ball too and will chase it around his yard until he WINS!

Vic sure is a riot! He has the funniest personailty- so smart, but soooo michevious!
default_wub.png
Silly to the highest degree!!

Thank you everyone for the compliments, I'll be sure to pass them along and inflate Mr. Study's ego even more
default_wink.png

default_smile.png
default_biggrin.png
That gave me a chuckle for the day!

SIlly Vic!!!
default_laugh.png
default_smile.png

He is so funny to watch, and apparently he has quite the following! About two weeks ago, I took Vic out and was working on 'showing' him on our neighbors driveway, right next to the road. From there, you can see the barns, and a couple of the paddocks. While we were there working, a mini van slowed down, and asked if that was the horse that was always 'running around and jumping on that big red ball' out in the pasture!! They watch him all the time, and her son is a huge fan! They were thrilled to get to actually meet him, and learn his real name.

We've had another family come over, who's little girl had names for all of the animals that they've seen from the road!

Apparently we're a popular place to road-watch!
default_smile.png

What a handsome fellow! And I'm glad to see he's not too vain to have some fun. Too cute!

I LOVE those pics! He is hilarious!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back