Some pics from the weekend

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peggy

Reaction score
My friend and I decided to brush the mud off the horses, give them much needed baths and take a few pictures. This is my miracle horse, Serenade, who had colic surgery last year and almost didn't survive. She's a pocket pony for sure.

Smelling the petunias

918_MG_5764editedlowres.jpg

Then I went home and played with Photoshop.

924_MG_5775framelowrestext.jpg

This is Morgan, our soon to be driving horse. She has a partial blue eye.

Margan2lowres.jpg

I love working with Photoshop. I really enjoy composites. E-mail me some pics and I will play with them.

SerenadeCompositelowres.jpg

Peggy, Serenade looks LOVELY! I am so glad that this has ended so well for both she and you. I remember your struggles so well as it was the same time that we lost little Luna. I am just so happy to see Serenade one year later looking so beautiful!

I have to say one more thing. In the first picture, she has such a beautiful, soft look. Her lashes are so pretty. I just can't really understand the fad where the eyelashes are shaved off to make the eyes look bigger. And yes I have done it myself and will not do it again. It is not that worth it to me to win in the show ring that I will do that to my pretty little babies anymore. Their big eyes need the protection!

Beautiful girls! I love Morgans eye, so cool!

They look professional, amazing pics! And OH so pretty LOVE your horses!!
default_wub.png
:

Latest posts

Back