Some People

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I posted this again as I did not see your post. Can you believe that. Poor little guy.

Davie

This upsets me.... That poor little guy crammed in that kennel! Some people need their heads examined! :no:

Listen to the video says it is livestock? Question in some townships can be considered a pet.

Still not right, but lets face it, it does look OK, and healthy, must of been trying to get a cheaper flight.

sorry
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Dad told me about this when I got up and I admit my first thought was guessing how long it would take to hit the forum.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Leia

Poor thing, how did they get him in the crate?

I agree with all postings but its not just the person who booked the ticket - its the airlines fault too... if you actually looked inside it you would very quickly see its not a dog!!!

I've flown with guide dog puppies in training many times in the US and you need HC, vaccine records etc to go along with the dog at the time (and guide dogs /Guides in training fly up top with the human/aren't crated)

Latest posts

Back