Some new babies here......

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erica

Reaction score
Well NO pictures for now, as I am down in TX at the Event this weekend.......but we have some new babies.

Thrusday morning Penny (Cross Country Ima Penny Lane) who is a Reflection daughter foaled a pretty loud bay pinto colt out of Bandito (Little Kings B T Buck Bandito)........very beautiful color patterns on him and he is going to be a cutie, and a big star on his face. Think his name will be Erica's Pocket Change. I came home Thrusday from school and got to play with him for just a little while, as I was planning on heading down to TX thrusday afternoon.

Well dad stayed at home to watch mares, and I put Infinity (World of Miniatures Infinity) up in the foaling stall before I headed out, she has been going up for over a week and has the breeder alert on...........well I got a call when I was driving in Texas that she was in labor. And YEAH! Big City has his first filly..........and I "think" from what I get off the phone it is possibly a palomino, with big blaze and one hind sock. Dad was calling her "red" yet no black mane and tail on her........this morning she is lighter, so we will see. Said she is very leggy and has a beautiful head on her.

Needless to say I am ready to go see her.

I can confirm that Pocket Change is really a beautiful, fancy colt! I got a sneak peak from Erica.

And, CONGRATULATIONS on the first Big City girl!!! I bet she's going to be just as amazing as her brothers and I can't wait to see her pictures!

Also, I love that name you picked for the new colt! You're so good at picking out neat names!!!

Well, now you have us wanting photos as much as you want to get home and see that filly!

No fair, Jill, in coming on here and bragging about it.

*pout*

Congratulations!

Liz M.

CONGRATULATIONS on your new foals Erica! I KNOW they are beautiful...we wouldn;t expect any less from you!
default_wink.png
:

I can't wait to see pics. Congratulations on your two new additions.

I got pictures of the colt too, as I use to own his dam and have been very excited about this foal also. He is adorable.
default_wub.png
:

Can't wait for new pictures of him and of course the filly!

default_smile.png

Yea, Erica, Congrats!!!

They sound like awesome babies!

Are you showing and/or buying??

There are 2 horses in the sale that

I want so bad.... :bgrin

Have fun!

Sandy

CONGRATULATIONS Erica!!!! :aktion033:

I can't wait to see pics! Especially of little Peanut's new 1/2 Sister!!!
default_wub.png
:

Nancy :bgrin

Congrats on your 2 new foals! Mr. Killion if your reading this.....keep up the good work!
default_thumbup.gif
:

Is Geisha Girl getting close yet???

Yea, Erica, Congrats!!!They sound like awesome babies!

Are you showing and/or buying??

There are 2 horses in the sale that

I want so bad....

Have fun!

Sandy
Neither.....LOL........

Just went to chat with friends, get away ext.......

I helped some people out showing and yes some beautiful horses in the sale, there are 3 that I personally like - but I don't need to buy any, just bought a new trailer.

Russ-

I figure Geisha will be next.......I have her due Mid April (from the info I got) Full mom is April 13th, so.............

Last edited by a moderator:
Erica.....you NEED lot #'s 4 online (3 M 2Ms Baby Be Mine) and #42 online (K Nells Whisper After Dark) Good buns in their ovens and beautiful mares.....both mares bred to either the paternal or maternal grandsires of my mare, Rose! :bgrin

AND for your birthday, go ahead and buy yourself Lot #8 mare, Little Kings Blosson Buckeroo
default_wink.png
:

Good luck and remember....hands in the air and bid! :lol:

Will be looking forward to Geisha Girls foal.

Congratulations Erica! I can't wait to see Mr. Bucks (or Bucky's, i'm not sure what his barn name will be yet) new SISTER!!! And Palomino is my second favorite color (behind Perlino)! YEAH! :aktion033:

AW shoot... I was just there last night at about 10 (believe it or not we missed our turn in Drasco :lol: )

If it had not been dark (and I am totally blind in the dark) I would have loved to see some of your horses but I stuck near the truck while your dad and Donnie went and got Dreams from the barn.

OH..btw... I LOVE Dreams... she's beautiful and I am as tickled as I can be with her!

I heard the other horses, and the 3 mares on my trailer had them all hollering and making a fuss at the fence, but all I could do was hear them... they sounded pretty lolol....

We made it home at 2 a.m. this morning and I finally got to come onto the forum (my eyes are dried out from being outside staring at my new girls) and I read that you had 2 new foals.... that's great !

Can barely wait for pictures !

Well will have to get pics later - doubt I will have any until this coming weekend. Didn't get home until after dark Sunday night from the Event and had to then drive back to college, so I only got a peak at her and a few scratches and kisses before I had to once load up again.

OMG is all I can say, I think she is the best one yet and I have been VERY happy with Big City's first foals, I have a name for her but I am not going to put it here as I want to see if it will go through the registries first, don't want to jinx it if it will work. And however it happened this filly is a chesnut, nice blaze and two little socks on the hind feet. Her head is just tiny and stunning, dishy with a tiny muzzle and tipped ears.......neck set is right up off the shoulders and she has hip too. I just love her and Infinity will be heading back down to Big City's pasture in a few weeks.

Big City's dam is a buckskin daughter of Ramblin Starbuck, who is a son of Rowdy. Starbuck is sorrel/chestnut so maybe that is where it came from. I have owned the mare, Infinity since 01 but have never took time to look up the colors in her background so maybe she has something in there too....

The little boy I had already gotten to love on before I headed down to TX and he is growing up lovely too - color is so rich, going to look alot like Angel Eyes and Cloverbud color wise. He (Erica's Pocket Change) was running circles and bucking and kicking at mom yesterday so he is quite full of himself already too.

Congratulations!!! Although not fair, not having any photos. Did you buy anything at the Event?

Robin

I am very anxious to see Big City babies. Especially this new filly you have.

Hurry home from school, I cannot wait...........

OOOPS! Found some Big City babies on your web site. SO GLAD you keep it updated. GORGEOUS babies!

Beth

Latest posts

Back