SO Frustrated!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdomep

Reaction score
So my 11 year old son is 5' 7.5" and wears a 29x34 jean - can I find any? NO :no: when I do the are over $50 :new_shocked: Found Levis on amazon - "out of stock" Got screwed on ebay - found 2 great pair of Guess and then never received them (neither did the other 30 people who left -- feedback) Some ying yang in Scottsdale has my money - ARRRRG My first no show from ebay which I guess isn't bad since I have bought/sold over 600 items in the since 1999...

If you know of anyone who sells tall and skinny let me know
default_smile.png

Thanks

Oh my you do have a dilemma, don't you? I wish I could help you. Can you have someone like Walmart, Shopko, Target, or Kmart check to see if they can get that size and have them ordered in? A thought anyway. Good luck. With my oldest son (45) when he was 13 I only bought him 2 pair of pants at a time because he grew so fast the next week they wouldn't fit. My youngest (42) wore 27 SLIM which were really hard to find. Good luck in your search.
default_yes.gif
:

I think Wrangler makes jeans around that size (I'm talking traditional Wranglers not all the fashion styles they've added to cross-over). I know they make 31x38" as thats what a college friend wore, he was a beanpole.

Old Navy!

Darn it they only have 29x30 online
default_wacko.png
:

I guess I will have to ask around and see what can be ordered...

Tractor supply might have wrangler in that size - I will have to call them too...

wrangler brand, walmart should carry them, check your local western store, usually they are about $30. My husband used to wear that size and it was difficult finding them. He's now in a 32 LOL.

I work at a retail store. I'll check for you today. Try Western Wearhouse too. They have a website. They carry all the different styles of Wranglers too. My nephews have the same problem but they wear 30"x36" or 38".
default_yes.gif
:

Shain, my son, says try the store "Hot Topic". He has no butt, tiny waist and LONG legs too and he buys his pants/jeans there alot. They are costly I warn you thus HE buys those ones, I buy the Old Navy.

Oh I hate HOT TOPIC so bad but that is where the boys loved to get jeans when THEY had money.

I think you can find those sizes in Old Navy. Little Michael had such a hard time being so small so we always went there for him.

Just wait till prom time and you need a tux to fit.....oh my word...........

I think Wrangler has some that size and WalMart will most likley be the cheapest place to find them.

My daughter wears 30x34 and I think they are the cowboy cut or is it the pro rodeo. Anyway she is tall and thin and they fit. I think they come is slim also.

So my 11 year old son is 5' 7.5" and wears a 29x34 jean - can I find any? NO :no: when I do the are over $50 :new_shocked: Found Levis on amazon - "out of stock" Got screwed on ebay - found 2 great pair of Guess and then never received them (neither did the other 30 people who left -- feedback) Some ying yang in Scottsdale has my money - ARRRRG My first no show from ebay which I guess isn't bad since I have bought/sold over 600 items in the since 1999...

If you know of anyone who sells tall and skinny let me know
default_smile.png

Thanks
Back when I was thinner that was my size...yes I am a girl...and I could really only ever wear mens jeans comfortably :eek:

I usually could find 28x34 or 30x34 in Levi's 501's (way back when they were about 15 a pair) you may try going to a larger goodwill or thrift shops I have found lots of very nice jeans for cheap in these types of shops. My sister has access to some of the best thrift stores ever so she buys alot of my boys clothes for me.

Back when I was thinner that was my size...yes I am a girl...and I could really only ever wear mens jeans comfortably :eek:
Me too LOL Now I have to get 8/10 tall also hard to find but I personally love Newport-news for tall jeans.

The funny thing is hubby is 6'1" and a 38x30
default_wacko.png
: hee hee Oliver is SO leggy and adorable if I do say so myself
default_wub.png
:

Anyway I have a bid on 2 pairs on ebay (both people have no (-) so hopefully I'll be good. I have been to the Salvation Army store with no luck but will hit it again in a few weeks. I wanted shorts weather to last longer LOL

Julie ... lol... you need to fatten that boy up
default_yes.gif
:

It'll be much easier shopping for jeans
default_wink.png
:

My son is taller and thin. He would kill me if he knew I told, but mom's need to share. We buy his jeans in the ladys department to get them. 501's have button flys and you can't tell boy from girl Expensive, but buy just one or two pairs. I got them on sale for $30 at Fred Meyer. A second hand store might have them. Good luck

chico

I checked today. We carry Wrangler and Carhartt and they both have all their colors and styles in 29x34. NO PROBLEM! Our Wranglers are $19.99 right now too.
default_yes.gif
: Go to Sportsmans Warehouse at www.sportsmanswarehouse.com. OR......I'd be happy to pick some up for you.

I'll send you the bits I have to cut off the bottom of mine- you can sew them on :bgrin

My nephew and hubby are tall. Both like a 36 legnth but it's hard to find. So most of the time I go witha 34 legnth and they seem ok with it. But I have had the best of luck finding the longer legnths at Sears and Kohls!! Kohls seems to have the better prices because of all the sales they run. So if you can hit the stores on the right days you could luck out with 50 dollar jeans for around 30!
default_yes.gif
: Good luck!!!

Leya

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back