slide show of Absoluts foals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

supaspot

Reaction score
Very impressive! Thanks for sharing
aktion033.gif

May I ask what RHA stands for? Which stable is it?

Beautiful foals. He's always been one of my favorite stallions.

RHA stands for Rocking Horse Acres.

Thanks Parmela, I am off to find their site, they have some gorgeous foals.

He is very handsome and what a wonderful colour. I love the way you show him, he really looks like a horse and not a doll. Maybe it is the natural photos I am not sure but he looks amazing. Am I making any sense? lol

Congratulations on your new win, very impressive, you must be over the moon.
biggrin.gif

Thanks for putting all that together for us to view Sue. He really is something special
default_wub.png
and the slide show of his babies is just brilliant!

Again, many congrats on his latest award.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

He is very handsome and what a wonderful colour. I love the way you show him, he really looks like a horse and not a doll. Maybe it is the natural photos I am not sure but he looks amazing. Am I making any sense? lol

Congratulations on your new win, very impressive, you must be over the moon.
biggrin.gif
many people here in Ireland and more so in the UK do razor , sweat and get the tummys tucked up but I choose not to do that with him , he has won so much before I bought him that he has nothing to prove , I only take him out to show him off but still he won Supreme Champion of Ireland this year so it doesnt seem to have done him any harm
biggrin.gif
a good judge can still see correct conformation even with a little hair on !

Last edited by a moderator:
a good judge can still see correct conformation even with a little hair on !
I so agree and he looks real too. I am not very fond of the photos that are so retouched that they look fake.

He is my all time favorite, and I had no idea that some of the foals in your slide show were by Absolout, he certainly does consistently reproduce himself, the sign of a great sire.

Latest posts

Back