She's HERE! She's FINIALLY HERE!!! just 4 weeks overdue

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMS Miniatures

Reaction score
I have been waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and waiting on this mare to foal and she finially did at 4 weeks over due. Lets just say this baby was cookin and she's HUGE!! I honestly don't know how this mare got this baby out but thank goodness she did on her own, I fell asleep very early last night. Both momma and baby are doing just great. What a surprize I got when I looked into her stall. I was not expecting that color out of her mother, she defintelly got it from her daddys side. We picked out the perfect registered name for her and she is AMHR Futurity Nominated. On the plus side she has blue eyes :bgrin She is already spoken for lol.

Everyone I would like to introduce to you:

JMS I Ain't No Drama Queen, aka: Queenie

1200931dayold41-med.JPG

1200931dayold.jpg

1200931dayold1.jpg

1200931dayold3.jpg

Queenie's mother is NFC Princess Debbie and her sire is S Bar P's Little General. Queenie is already very friendly and already wants to run around and play, and for some reason she thinks my knee is very tasty, think goodness no teeth yet but they sure feel like they are coming in soon lol.

Thanks for letting me share, this 07 foaling season has been fun, but now I'm looking forward to 08.

Thanks for the nice comments so far. Just thought I would post a pic of Dreamer. She is 10 days old today and she is going to be a such a tiny thing.

12009310daysold.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: CONGRATS :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

What a beautiful long legged girl!! She looks like a total sweet heart!
default_wub.png
:

Congrats on her FINALLY making an appearance!!! I love her and her name!!!! Its a perfect fit. :aktion033:

Beautiful Filly :new_shocked: Congratulations :aktion033:

What a DOLL!!!
default_wub.png
: And she looks like a character!
default_wink.png
:

MA

:aktion033: Both babies are adorable :aktion033: Great Job cjmm

BEAUTIFUL baby jamie!!! Love the color!!! I like mine as "loud" as possible!!!

See ya in Clarksville in a month!!

Shelley<><

:aktion033: Congrats Jamie, she's beautiful, sure hope none of mine go over that far, I'll have a heart attack!

Congratulations, on your adorable little ones!!!

Latest posts

Back