sharing my new website

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bella Voce

Reaction score
I spent all last weekend getting my website reworked. I think my webmistress did a great job putting "me" together on these pages and thought I would share here if someone might want to take a look. Besides the horses it also includes some of my past and present show dogs as well. Enjoy a little trip through this part of my "world".

http://webspace.webring.com/people/oe/encorecrested/

JOE KAHRE

Bella Voce Miniatures

Love your website and I love the pictures of you and your stallion from the World show. Those are great!

Hi Joe.
default_saludando.gif
I love your new website. It looks terrific!

Debbie

PS--I may run into you at some dog shows too because I'm getting a Pembroke Welsh Corgi. I haven't decided if I will get a handler or do it myself but either way I may run into you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice website!! Lovely pics- dont know much about the Boston Terriers but I think you have some of the nicest ones I've ever seen! Great job on the site!

Beautiful, and that little donkey is just the CUTEST!

Excellent job! Looks great.

I really enjoyed your website! You guys did a great job!

You are located right near bunches of my relatives, too!!

I love the new website. What I like about it most is that its simple and easy to enjoy each picture and comment.

and that it is a top to bottom format without a lot of business along the sides . Sometimes when I am looking at

a website It gets so busy it makes me tired. LOL Love your horses and your dogs. They are beautiful. Thanks for Sharing.

Latest posts

Back