Share photo's of your youngin's & yearling's'

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! I like that "coloring" too. They will shed out silver dapple pintos. Have no idea yet how dark or light they will be or wether they will have actual dapples or not. This is the first time I've not clipped babies at some point in their young lives, LOL.

Ah - you're from Austrailia. I think this is called "taffy" in your area of the world, right? One of these days I will need to name one of them that. Both of these fillies are expecting full siblings this year. The one is guaranteed to be a silver pinto and the other can be either black or silver pinto... I love silver spots and currently have a stallion that guarantees spots and at least one mare that guarantees silver (with a couple of others that seem to be producing silver)...
Yes im from Australia
default_smile.png
I used to call them "taffy" until i joined this wonderful forum and learnt that its actually silver
default_smile.png
and of course i just love silver horses but especially when they have dapples. Will be exciting to see your girls when they shed out!

Here is our "yearling" gelding...He is actually only 3 months old having been born on Nov. 9th! LOL

Can't wait to clip this one!

"Southern Breeze's Magic Mike" ("Mikey")

543672_10151488843860135_1573650032_n.jpg

16491_10151488843240135_650709076_n.jpg

561511_10151488842845135_1002784246_n.jpg

This is my yearling Tallulah, We live in Northern Canada so you can see she is very hairy. I just got her a month ago and she is underweight under all that fluff. I am looking forward to shaving her to see what I have! The first picture is of her at the place I got her on the day I picked her up. The other two are at my place. ( I took the picture with her halter on to show my friend who made it for her, I obviously don't let her roam around in her halter LOL)

first pic.jpg

halter.jpg

483613_10151507624687265_2000487767_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, here's some more photos for you! Here 7 day old Bunny is checking out her full sister, Shamrock. Bunny is much lighter silver than her fullsisters (Shamrock and Flashi). I will be testing Bunny - she may be homozygous for silver... My two solid dapple mares that are really light (a lot of people think they are palominos) are both homozygous for silver.

13apr9bun138.jpg

13apr15bu283.jpg

These two are full sisters!

Then here is the black and white colt. Echo was born on 10 April 2013 and is the last foal by our first stallion. I was kinda hoping for a filly - but everyone else is asking well isn't it great - you have another stallion prospect? That remains to be seen. I've liked some of our others much better... I do LOVE that he moves like his sire!

13apr19ec440.jpg

and last but not least - little Rio! He was born on 17 april 2013. He's a tiny silver tobiano colt that is a full brother to a gelding and a filly we already have. He seems so small compared to the other two, but is probably about the same size his two sibs were at this age. I think our 2 1/2 yr old granddaughter is in love! This is just hours after his birth. Gracie spent several hours just walking around with him and his dam. I think I got 100 pics of which I put almost a 50 into Rio's album...

13apr17sColt385.jpg

13apr19rio422a.jpg

Yes im from Australia
default_smile.png
I used to call them "taffy" until i joined this wonderful forum and learnt that its actually silver
default_smile.png
and of course i just love silver horses but especially when they have dapples. Will be exciting to see your girls when they shed out!

We've got a couple of yearlings this year. The pics were taken in January so they are really fuzzy. This is 2Mini4Feet Snickerdoodle otherwise known as Doodle.

And this is 2Mini4Feet Lolidot aka Dot.

Mikey is so handsome here love the transformation-the quote didn't copy the picture but you can see him above

Here is a clipped pic of our little boy "Mikey" (Southern Breezes Magic Mike) showing at his first show last weekend.
default_smile.png

He is just under 6 months old here.
default_smile.png

How about a yearling jenny that just got snatched bald?

Here's Tilly. [she does have legs! Her winter hair was so long, it made her legs look very short.]

Tilly - May 19, 2013 - nekked 3 - cute.jpg

I think I posted my boys earlier, but here a new pictures from yesterday, just pasture pics, but...

Yearlings - july 4, 2013 - cute butts.jpgYearlings - july 4, 2013 - running.jpgJunior - july 4, 2013 - with Monte.jpgManny - july 4, 2013 - zoom in.jpg

Here's my yearling silver snowcap/fewspot appy filly GMC SIMPLY A SHOWGIRL (FIRST PIC)

Here's my yearling dark bay appy colt RAGLANDS ALL AMERICAN XENON COWBOY (SECOND PIC)

Here's also my weanling red roan colt RNL SUN DANCE MAGICAL REFLECTION (LAST PIC)

Showgirl8.jpg

1435.jpg

things for sale and other stuff 124.JPG

These are our foals....

9307305.jpg
SR Tipple Me Too Grace- 2009 Chestnut Tobiano filly
9639980.jpg
Precious- 2011 Grullo filly
3633809.jpg
SR Cupid Cotton Tip- 2011 Red Dun Colt
6423979.jpg
SR Scout’s Lone Princess (Pending)- 2013 Grullo/ Snooty Buckskin/ Smoky Sliver Black Filly
1380671179.jpg
Abby- 2013 Silver Black Tobiano
9620225_orig.jpg
SR My Miss Bucking Deeds (Pending)- 2013 buckskin tobiano filly

Latest posts

Back