Sending ya'll an early Merry Christmas

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stampedeoflove

Reaction score
Stampede Of Love was represented by a team of 11 Miniature Horses in the Raleigh NC Christmas Parade yesterday morning. Leo, Lola & Taz, all AAT-Animal Assisted Therapy volunteers led the way.

Video here-

Stampede Of Love is shortly after Scotty McCreery & just after Ronald McDonald.

Raleigh Christmas Parade Part 6

All photos here-

Stampede Of Love in the Parade and a few pohotos from a Rehab Center visit on the way home from the parade

Please vote for Stampede Of Love

Vote

parade8.jpg

parade3.jpg

parade1.jpg

IMG_6552.jpg

IMG_6510.jpg

IMG_6633.jpg

Very cute. I was working on lots of HW so I didn't have time to watch the parade. Did you make all of your Santa blankets or did you borrow some of Cyndy's ? Was this Taz's first parade ? How did he do?

-Alexann

How wonderful and colorful!!!
default_wub.png

Where did you find your horse blankets? They were perfect!

First of all I need to say thank you for posting pictures as well as the videos. I have dial up and can't watch videos. The pictures were AAAWWWsome! How cute, looks like everyone had a fantastic time. Great!
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png

Very cute. I was working on lots of HW so I didn't have time to watch the parade. Did you make all of your Santa blankets or did you borrow some of Cyndy's ? Was this Taz's first parade ? How did he do?

-Alexann
Hi Alexann, They will replay the parade Christmas Day on WRAL. Yup those are Cyndy's blankets. Aren't they just awesome!!!! I wish I could find some. Might eventually look into have the lady that makes all my mini blankets try and make some. In the meantime Cyndy has graciously allowed me to borrow hers. This was Taz's second parade and he did great. Apparently over 70,000 lined the route this year.....a few more than usual due to McCreery as the Grand Marshall. It was a blast.

Thank you everyone
default_biggrin.png
We did have lots of fun. I borrowed the blankets my minis are wearing from a friend. Love them. Hope to have some made someday.The rest of the mini crew made their own blankets, some out of Christmas tree skirts and some from scratch.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back