Semi-delicate question for you more mature ladies...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me, I'm not stopping "it". Mine just went 28 days ON and now it's started over again heavy. (one lasted so long it ran into the next one) My last one was 33 days long and this one is on day 29 so far. They have gotten longer and longer each time. I wish mine would pause or even slow down!! I'm getting just a wee bit tired!
Sounds more like you may have fibroid cysts. Have you had a check lately? Lasting that long will make you anemic and you will be tired all the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is another excellent web site......

www.womentowomen.com

a lot of very good information.

Sue
default_smile.png

Hmmm, here I was bragging on not having much trouble, but my sleepiness score was way worse this time when I went to the sleep doc. I am having a terrible time getting a FULL night's sleep. I also told them I may be sluggish because of the ITP (Ideopathic Thromocytopenia Purpura) Fancy name for low platelet count. That makes me really tired too. She offered meds to help me stay awake during the day. I said no, I want to SLEEP all night. So, I am trying Ambien to see if it will help.

Latest posts

Back