See this commercial

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MInx

Reaction score
default_smile.png
A family member sent this to me, I hadnt seen it..enjoy.

Maxine

Brilliant!

I hate beer and alcohol but when it comes to commercials that touch your heart, Budwiser does say it best

Very moving commercial...

The soldiers need our thanks for all they do!
default_aktion033.gif

Thanks, my girl Jeyn over in medical school and her guy in Iraq, miss each other SO much he says he has trouble sleeping..so for Valentine's day she's sending a pillowcase with her picture on it of her head laying on the pillow..one of his Captains wives did that and he loved it.. She had it ordered and will have it shipped home and we will send it to him..otherwise it could cost $40 to send it..St Maarten has the scam up on mail, (another post soon)

this war is so hard on so many in so many ways!

Maxine

Last edited by a moderator:
When we went to Ireland ,while we were at Shannon airport(the stop over for our guys to and from Iraq) we did the same thing. I stood up and started clapping when I saw the guys and girls coming towards us and then everyone started clapping. It was the only way I could say thank you at that moment. I think all of us felt that way. Seeing that commerical made me remember and gave me the same goose bumps.

Thanks!

Robin

All I can say is thank you and wouldn't I love to be there in Ireland..one of my dreams.Wwe have very very good friends n Cobh, co cork so will someday vosit them..and Jeyn has been offered a "rotation" on her clinicals to do one section in Waterford Ireland. She hopes to have Nick back by then and bring him with her.
default_smile.png

AND THAT IS HOW OUR SERVICEPEOPLE SHOULD BE WELCOMED HOME!!!

My neice is in Iraq for her second tour. Her twin sister just came home a few months ago.

default_aktion033.gif
that was one of the beautiful commercials ever kudos to anhauser
default_aktion033.gif

default_yes.gif
that shows us how amercia stands together through thick and thin
default_yes.gif

MAY GOD BE WITH THISE FIGHTING FOR OUR COUNTRY

I absolutely love that commercial.. I actually saw it run on tv (ONE) time... My BIL has served 2 tours in Iraq and has came back in one piece both times (THANK GOD).... My best friends little brother (20 yrs old and newly married) was in Iraq for 4 months when his team took a hit from a roadside bomb, that was 2 months ago. They just got him to Maryland to do some extensive surgery but says he will be ok its just gonna take some time. They are having to go in and rebuild bones in both legs and replace a knee in his right. He was lucky, they lost 2 that day with him. The pictures of him laying in that hospital bed tear my heart out.. but in all of his pictures after the accident, he's smiling.. and its that smile that brings the thoughts of all the soldiers who are over there facing adversity everyday.. but doing it because THEY want to keep each one of us safe and free to make choices that they WILL NEVER know about. As I sit and remember this BOY, just a few years ago.. wreaking his truck in a mud hole, driving his father crazy, and staying up late at night trying to answer his questions on why girls were so hardheaded and this only thing that upsets this CHILD is the fact he can NOT go back after this!! So if you do see a soldier.. please just tell them Thank you.. you dont know what they went through over there.

Latest posts

Back