sea tac classic

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

runamuk

Reaction score
Just checking to see who will be there
default_wink.png
: I can look for you when I visit, and I will be wearing barn clothes so no roping me into going in the ring :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin I will however be happy to be a human tack line, and horse/stuff holder at ringside
default_wink.png
: I can't wait this was one of my regular shows to visit and it has been about 6 years.........

I am going to do my best to get there.
default_yes.gif
: My husband is working in Portland through Friday so I would have to bring the kids to Portland, meet the hubby after work late and head north. We are about 3 1/2 hours from Portland then another 2+ hours to Elma, WA. We probably wouldn't arrive until around 10pm Friday night and I still need to check with a friend to see if she can watch the horses for me. My biggest concern is one mare due to foal although she is looking like she will wait. Any good hotels in your area you recommend? I am going to do my darndest to make it. Incredible is showing in halter and driving with the trainer so I want to be there.
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
And we'll be there too! Looking forward to seeing everyone! It's been a looooong winter!

Drive careful and see ya there!

Debbie/PrimeDesign

I am going to do my best to get there.
default_yes.gif
: My husband is working in Portland through Friday so I would have to bring the kids to Portland, meet the hubby after work late and head north. We are about 3 1/2 hours from Portland then another 2+ hours to Elma, WA. We probably wouldn't arrive until around 10pm Friday night and I still need to check with a friend to see if she can watch the horses for me. My biggest concern is one mare due to foal although she is looking like she will wait. Any good hotels in your area you recommend? I am going to do my darndest to make it. Incredible is showing in halter and driving with the trainer so I want to be there.
default_smile.png
Check out the Microtel it about a block from the grounds and fairly new and modern......hope to see you there :bgrin :bgrin

I will be there! Please come look me up, I would love to see you.

Debbie, yes it has been a long winter and I look forward to seeing what's inside that trailer this year.

Mark, hopefully there will not be any "bumps" in the road this year. LOL

I will be there.

I will have my entire herd with me except Gramma, as it stands, now.

So come on by, look for Raftered Hearts (we will be next to Crabby Chickens) and have the opportunity to say hello to all our horses at once.

It will be a bit bittersweet as I was hoping to get pics of Mouse, Kyan and Pyro all together, and Kyan and his dad again, but these things just don't go by "our" schedules...

Looking forward to seeing you all again. Safe travel...

Liz M.

Count me in :aktion033: I won't be showing...just visiting...although I have a filly who will be there being shown by Annette
default_wub.png
:

Tracy

YAY! Can't wait to see everyone! That is what makes the showing so fun,, seeing people that become like extended family. It is a cool feeling. I remember walking in, not having a clue, not knowing one person in the world of minis. But it grows from there and you learn some and it is such a blast!

Yes we will be there next to Raftered Hearts and we will be bringing out Mr. Falcon. Should be fun!!!!!!!!!!!

Liz, they did close the hamburger place where the great "corn dog burning incident" happened last year. I am sad. Need to find a little place to celebrate if we do well!

Those of you coming.....Please don't forget to join us for breakfast on Saturday morning. It is free and I have heard that it is not too bad on the taste buds.

I will try to stop by to say Hello to folks, but since I don't have any AMHA horses, won't be bringing any of my wooly beasts........ I still have to get in gear to show this year....I think someone needs to prod me or kick me in the butt or something. I think my allergies are making my life heck right now & that isn't helping my mood......oops, this is getting way off topic.

Hope all that do go & show have a marvelous time & have fun, fun, fun!!! :bgrin

Liz, sorry to hear about Kyan, I am sure this will be a bittersweet show for you......I would like you to know that I am sure my Mom was up in heaven and was there to welcome him........as she has done with everyone's horses that have passed.......that was my Mom's true passion, her horses.
default_wub.png
:

Hey all! :saludando:

I will be there be there in spirit... actually will be at a big show here on the EAST coast :lol: :lol:

(wish I was there) but my stallion "NEON" will be there with Patty Cloke in Single Pleasure.

WISH I WAS THERE!

BTW who are the judges?

Wishing you all the best!

CAM (Debra) -

The breakfast is held on Saturday mornings in front of one of the barns. Ron is very correct - it is delicious and expertly prepared (Ron is being modest - he is one of the cooks). They do a GREAT job and it's a great event the Whitemans and Osgoods have added to the Sea-Tac Show. They usually get some cooking assistance from John Morris as well.

By the way - I think we met a couple of years ago at an equine expo I was announcing at the Redmond, Or. fair grounds. I remember your herd sire. Please come up and say Hi this weekend at Elma. :saludando:

Mark

Latest posts

Back