sea tac classic

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tons of people I haven't seen for awhile, and BREAKFAST!!...

I wish I were going, but I need to save the gas expenses for the AMHR shows...otherwise I'd come up and help anyone who needs an extra hand or two...

Best of luck to everyone, and have a pancake for me!

I soooo wish I could come, but I'd need a ride for Nathan and myself, AND a place to stay
default_sad.png
So no go for me. Hope everyone has fun, though!

Partway ready...we will have Lailah and little "Sky" with us, so if anyone wants to smooch on a 3-week-old filly, come by our stalls (Oh and Pyro will want his share!).

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Colton's 3rd birthday is Sunday and we're planning on bringing enough cake for most everyone to have some...

Liz

CAM (Debra) -

The breakfast is held on Saturday mornings in front of one of the barns. Ron is very correct - it is delicious and expertly prepared (Ron is being modest - he is one of the cooks). They do a GREAT job and it's a great event the Whitemans and Osgoods have added to the Sea-Tac Show. They usually get some cooking assistance from John Morris as well.

By the way - I think we met a couple of years ago at an equine expo I was announcing at the Redmond, Or. fair grounds. I remember your herd sire. Please come up and say Hi this weekend at Elma. :saludando:

Mark
I told my husband about breakfast and we are definitely going to find that spot on Saturday morning!
default_wink.png
:

Mark, I bet you met a friend of mine, Beverly of Cascade Colors, if you are referring to the Saddlebred stallion on our website. He is the sire of two of our Half-Arab fillies so he is shown as a reference sire on our site. I'd be happy to claim him as my own though. He is spectacular!
default_yes.gif
: I am excited to finally get out to a show and we are really looking forward to meeting everyone and putting faces to the forum names.
default_smile.png

Oh and I forgot to mention COFFEE COOP COFFEE! (next to the Rusty Tractor)

YUM.

Packing up and heading out later today...see ya all there!

Liz

Debra,

I would love to meet you please look me up.
I would love to meet you all, Bill included, that have posted. I will be hard to miss. I will be the one that looks like the Pied Piper with a group of kids following closely behind...and my husband. :bgrin

I know you are probably gone by now Liz but hey, thanks for the heads up on the coffee. My husband can attest, that will be the first thing I look for when I get there!
default_wink.png
:

Latest posts

Back