Saving Money

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best place to shop...

Local Farms- Veggies, fruit.. even meat.

Bulk places like Azure Standard, for flour and so on.

TP and such.. we shop mostly at Costco, though they don't always have the best prices. Is best to shop around.

My DS and I have food allergies.. so we can't shop places other folks can.

I am sure every area is different but around here Walmart usually can not be beat on things like name brand cereal they can be 3 dollars less a box
default_new_shocked.gif

I do shop at Albertsons for produce and meat (although I rarely eat meat) and when they have a sale they are hard to beat.

I to shop with a list and a price next to everything that I think it is or am willing to spend on it. I to add it all up before I go. That way I know how much I will spend when there. If something was a buck less then that buck can go toward something "extra" Raven or I might want this helps from any surprises or extra grabbing from the shelves

Make sure you make a budget. Then get cash out of the bank for your local spending. Put it in envelopes marked for food, clothing, gas, etc. Then when you do your shopping list take with you only the money that you need to cover what is on your list. That way you won't pick up all the extras that are so tempting.

Latest posts

Back