Savannah's Holiday baby

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyn_j

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]It has been pouring here so all we have is inside pictures of Savannah and her boy. He is really small withers are below my knees! Name Suggestions appreciated.[/SIZE]

Lyn

ee2b2370.jpg

ee2b2303.jpg

ee2b22a2.jpg

ee2b2235.jpg

ee2b21a2.jpg

ee2b2133.jpg

That last one is my favorite.

Not sure what color he is yet.Just thanking God that he is arrived safe and healthy. My foaling season is over now with the two boys because the vet said Carbon is just fat not pregnant.

Lyn

[[SIZE=14pt]b]Oh Lyn, he's just perfect! I changed from my last suggestion, how bout in leiu of the 4th of July calling him "Patriots Handsome Sam" or something like that and call him "Sammy"[/SIZE]

My first thought was "Uncle Sam wants You!" but he's so tiny and cute that semed too harsh:)

Congrats" [/b]

[SIZE=14pt]Forgot to mention that he is so light I can scoop him up with one hand and carry him under my arm while leading his mom with the other hand. Im thinking about L&Ks Little Patriot or maybe L&Ks Colonial Drummer Boy and call him Drummer.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Whoopie, that's a Bow Tie baby for sure. He's got his daddys looks. Bow is a dark (Smutty) buckskin, could he be a dark buckskin too??? Yay Bow, I knew you could do it.!!!! He is adorable Lyn and I like the Colonial Drummer Boy name. I had a black (smokey black) colt yesterday too and I'm gonna name him

BRM Red White and Blue Ridge and he was only about 18" and full of it. They'd probably make a great driving team. LOL

Ginny

oh lyn

he looks so cute and 17" wow :aktion033: :aktion033:

can't wait to see more pics he does look like a bow tie baby

im excited we bought triple ks boogies bow tie from ginny last year

and have been anxiously waiting for your mare to foal

we hope we have two of our mares in foal so far to him for 07'

Please post more pics when you can

Thanks

Lori

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh he's CUTE, and oh so shiny! Congratulations! I'm glad that Savannah's baby got here safely!!!
default_yes.gif
:

Lyn, I am so happy for you that he arrived safe and sound. He is adorable. I like the name Colonial Drummer Boy. Just seems to fit him
default_yes.gif
: :bgrin Corinne

[SIZE=14pt]Yep....that makes him a Buckeroo loaded baby with imported dutch too.... WHew! talk about melting pot! He just looks sooooooooo Tiny next to Redi! His mommy is about 32 and daddy very small under 29..... eagles ring how tall is Bow Tie......? Anyway he is cute as a tiny button ! Maybe he could be sooty buckskin, savannah is a liver chestnut. He definitely has shading. [/SIZE]

Lyn

[SIZE=18pt]Lyn, He is so cute! I like the name L&Ks Colonial Drummer Boy [/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]What a cutie! Congratulations! :aktion033: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Congrats Lyn! I'm so happy for you! What a doll he is! Because of all the horrible losses you had this year, this colt helps redeem that with new life.[/SIZE]

Patriotic Redemption!

I like the Drummer name to!!! He is so pretty. can boys be "pretty"? Maybe i should say handsome! What ever I like him!! Congrats.

Oh my gosh - he is just adorable! Congratulations :aktion033: :aktion033:

I'm so glad you got your 2 boys after all the losses you suffered this year

L & K by Dawn's Early Light

[SIZE=14pt]Lyn, he is PRECIOUS!!! Congratulations on him!!!
champagne.gif
[/SIZE]

...vet said Carbon is just fat not pregnant.
[SIZE=14pt]Tell Carbon her "Aunt Jill" says "ME TOO"
default_wacko.png
:
default_rolleyes.gif
: :eek: [/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back