Sat. AMHA Meeting

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for getting the sound fixed! Yahooo!
default_laugh.png

Viki

Passed: You can braid & glitter in single fine harness and viceroy.

Passed: Delete special needs classes (where they are in book) as they fall under new rules and will be included elsewhere.

Passed: Add Adult Showmanship, Golden Showmanship, Roadster Race, Jump Off, Children Leadline to class line up if wanted, delete special needs classes and move those to fall under new special needs rules (see above).

Passed: Only person to control a horse is the driver rule. Driver cannot be changed.

Voting on reinsmanship class. Discussion: Added spectator interest. Are judges educated enough to add it today? Time constraints at shows comparing it to versitility - already showing until midnight. Financial impact of adding? - In 2009 will have to add a day to class list because of AOTE classes. Already stretched to a full schedule - even with an added day according to show folks (last year's world 4 nights out of eight were showing after midnight). Still looks like a fun class. Is it a one by one class or multiple horses at once?

Passed as an optional class.
I am so happy to hear reinsmanship was voted and was passed. I think this sounds like a great class and even though I don't show AMHA I would seriously consider going to a show if they offer this class. Would have preferred it to be mandatory, but I will take optional, and I can understand their reasoning for it being optional.

My question is what exactly is roadster race and jump off?

Also special thanks to Mare Stare, I have dial up but most of the time it came in clear, I hope they continue to show the live internet feed.

Back