Santa's Little Elves....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pictures, Dona! Those elves can come to my house any day!
smile.gif

Dona,

Your pictures are just adorable!! I LOVE the costumes and the horses are just precious!!! This really helps put me in the holiday spirit!!

Thanks so much for sharing your precious little "ELVES"

One word sums it up................ADORABLE !!!

Joyce

Those photos are precious!!! Here's what's funny - I clicked on the thread before I looked at who posted the photos and as soon as I saw them, for some reason I thought "Oh, that must be Dona's"!!!
laugh.gif

Cute - cute - cute!!!
aktion033.gif

I'm glad my little Elves were able to make you smile!
biggrin.gif

The Santa hat is one made for dogs...has elastic that goes under their jaws to hold it on. The jingle bell thingy around their neck is also made for "very big" dogs. The red & green on their legs are little girl ponytail scrunchies!
laugh.gif
I've got reindeer antlers & other stuff too....I should probably try those next...don'tcha think!
rolleyes.gif

Dona,

You are AWESOME!!!!!!! I LOVED your photos...gosh, they are so cute...just adorable...thanks for making me smile!!!

lis

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

They are adorable. I'll have to dress up Bell like that and walk ker around town. I always get weird looks when I walk them anyways, everyone in town should get a real kick out of that.

Christy

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
I would just love to have Chirstmas Cards made out with those cute Little Elves on them.

I will try my guys in the next couple days. But I bet my pictures will not be a good as yours.

blush.gif

Deb

Ohhh that is so cute, I just love the outfit, but not as much as I love the horses
wub.gif
. Now if they are taking requests for Santa I'm sure my little ones would have something to add to the list
wink.gif

Dona, I always look forward to your pics and these surely didnt' let me know! Adorable!! Thank u for sharing!
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back