Samantha Update

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimama

Reaction score
Okk so it is just one quick picture but I will try to add more. This ended up being the highlight of our event this weekend and there are now people all over California and Oregon with this image as their screensavers on their phones. LOL

SamanthaBox.jpg

She loves to be in things, boxes, bags, under the covers. She impresses everyone that meets her.

Too cute.... I have a couple of barn cats/kittens that look alot like her
default_smile.png

that's just adorable!

our office cat loves getting into boxes and anything else. when ladies come in, we have to warn them to keep their purses closed. he's been known to squeeze into more than one!

Oh isn't she just too cute........ our cats love boxes too....... and our bigger kitten (ok almost 8 months old now) thinks she can fit in the smallest boxes...haha...not hardly....but it's funny to watch...and Izzy the little 3 month old is tiny so she can fit in the boxes and looks at Saidi like..haha, I can do something you can't do.

Your Samantha is so pretty!!! I sure wish I hadn't lost my photos with the computer crash, I had a great one of Izzy she had fallen asleep while playing with one of my flip-flops.....
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back