Sadly....It's time to let go of my boxer babies

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Witts Mini Horse Ranch

Reaction score
default_sad.png
I knew it was going to break my heart to let go of these little ornery pups. They have brought so much joy and laughter into our lives. I can only pray that I can find them loving homes, where they can be as much of a part of the family as they are here.

This my be the last pictures, say good bye to my little rascals

Rox%20pups%205wks%203-27-08%20020.JPG

Rox%20pups%205wks%203-27-08%20010.JPG

Rox%20pups%205wks%203-27-08%20013.JPG

Rox%20pups%205wks%203-27-08%20012.JPG

Edited for typos...cannot fix header...They not Thay....oops

Last edited by a moderator:
Awwww....aren't they sweet. They sure are going to bring the joy only a puppy can bring into their new homes!

Oh My they are so cute
default_wub.png
I'm sure you find them all good homes where someone will appreciate them, wish I was close cause boy they are adorable
default_yes.gif
Joyce

They are all precious. I pray you find all of them good homes too. I just get too darn attached.
default_crybaby.gif

It's amazing how much puppies can light up the day isn't it??? I know Moxie's litter sure helped my Mom and I through a lot when they were all here...and even the 3 that are staying, if things don't seem to be going well, they always make me smile...I don't think I've smiled, laughed and just enjoyed everything more than I have since the rugrats arrived....but oh, I found it hard to let go....not to all of them. The first one to go was the worst for me....and it was sad to see the rest go, but each one I was attached to in a different way.

All you can do is hope you found the best match for each puppy.....and if you don't FEEL it's the right match, don't do it! I did that with one of my puppies, and she has since ended up staying here, and I was sooo glad I made that decision....she is going to be a bit of a tough cookie and definitely isn't a dog for everyone.....

I remember as my little guys approached week 7....I wouldn't go ANYWHERE!!
default_rolleyes.gif
I kept thinking I have to spend the last bit of time with the puppies....
default_wub.png
maybe I'm a little odd though!!
default_laugh.png

~kathryn

It is VERY hard to let go......and no doubt I will shed some tears........actually will probably cry like a little girl. I posted a local on line ad just this morning and have already had 4 e-mails and with each one I feel so sick at my stomach.

This is exactly why I told my husband I didn't want to have puppies, I cannot keep from loving them with all my heart. The good side is, we are keeping one that looks just like her daddy (Macho), I posted after the pups where born that we lost our Macho due to cancer, so at least we are going to have a little piece of him. My husband said there will never be another dog like Macho, maybe not, but I see him everytime I look at her.

If I am sure they are good homes, it helps a lot!

Oh Nancy, they are gorgeous!
default_wub.png

I don't blame you a bit for loving them so much! My fav is the one in the top photo. I hope you find them THE perfect loving homes!

Your puppies are beautiful. Good luck finding them perfect homes. I can sure sympathize with you. I bred my Bullmastiff for one litter. I knew at the outset that it would be her only one but she is such an amazing girl we wanted another and felt that breeding her to a carefully selected male would give us the best chance of getting what we wanted. Well she had 9 puppies (10 but one didn't live for more than a minute in spite of everything I tried to revive him) I almost kept 2 of them since hubby wanted a boy and I wanted a girl. In the end I let the girl go at 7 months old to a wonderful couple who had one of her sisters and wanted another. I cried when each pup left and have lost friends because I wouldn't sell them a pup. I held out for homes where I felt sure they would be loved and cared for and if a friend didn't have the facilities or time I felt necessary I turned them down. In spite of all I did I have still lost track of 2 of the pups and worry about them. They are always in the back of my mind wondering if they are safe and loved. Each new owner left with a baby book (told order of birth, medical background and behaviours noted) a piece of the blanket they slept with and the assurance that they could bring the puppy back to me if it needed to be rehomed. I am soo not meant to be a breeder, I get too attached. My hubby was worried for a while that i would refuse every one and we'd end up with 10 dogs. LOL

Oh the little white one looks like baby pics of our white boxer Sparkle
default_wub.png
SOOOOO CUTE!

They are adorable, thats the trouble with having pets, Its so sad to have to leave them.

Latest posts

Back