Rusty's 4H County Show Results

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebecca

Reaction score
My new gelding Rusty and I had our debut show together at the County 4H show. An unofficial start to our first season together, but we'll be at our first AMHA show together (my first ever) on the 11th.

I'm so proud of my boy and excited to share the results. 4H shows are judged a bit differently than normal shows and have a few different classes. Rusty took 1st place in Fit & Show, 1st in Driving Reinsmanship (equivalent to an equitation class), and 1st in Pleasure Driving. He was also the ONLY horse at the entire show to get a perfect 50/50 in each of his choice classes (driving) for a perfect score of 100! The judge loved him and we're headed to States on the 18th! Can't wait!

It was a great show and even though it was almost a week ago I'm still on cloud nine about his results. He is so wonderful, responsive, smart, and just an amazing horse. It's a pleasure to own this little guy.
default_wub.png

So here are a few pictures from our first show together. (Rusty's registered name is Honeysuckle Knoll Toy's Little Rusty, but for 4H it was too long so he showed under the name Classical Deception.) Just love this horse!

Fresh off the trailer, Rusty meets my friend's PMU draft cross, Diesel.

IMG_8222.jpg

Lookin' good and ready to show! In his new blue clothes from a wonderful, loving friend and former owner of Rusty.

IMG_8229.jpg

In the warm up ring

IMG_8265.jpg

After one of our driving classes
default_wub.png

IMG_8315.jpg

End of a long, fun weekend. Came home with 3 blues, 3 trophies, qualified for States, and the big trophy is for the club for stable management.

IMG_8382.jpg

IMG_8381.jpg

Thanks for looking! Sorry for the large amount of pictures, but it's hard to narrow them down when I have so many I love! Can't say enough about this horse, I am so in love with him already.
default_wub.png
Can't wait for States!

Rebecca

Last edited by a moderator:
default_aktion033.gif
Congratulations
default_aktion033.gif

You both look well turned out & like y'all had a blast. Good Luck on the rest of y'alls show season & please keep us posted & the pictures coming.
default_yes.gif

GREAT JOB! He looks wonderful. The pictures are beautiful too. Good luck at your next show.

What a beautiful boy! Good work and congratulations!

Congratulations!!! Great job! Love the 4th photo of you and Rusty and the ribbon. See you on the 11th.

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Congratulations!!!! You guys look great (and I LOVE the 4th photo of two!) and you did awesome! Be sure to post your States results!

Latest posts

Back