Rough week

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MBennettp

Reaction score
It all started a week ago Saturday. My 90 year old father had a stroke Saturday night. Just a mild one and the only way we knew it was that his eyes were not tracking together. Monday he had another one, also mild but now his right eyelid will not open.

Tuesday, my hubby's back went out so back to the Dr. for him. He is also doing okay now.

Wednesday morning, Legacy was lame, the vet came out immediately and she had an abcess. He opened it and she is now okay.

Thursday, I found out that I will be working 6 days a week until after Christmas.

Last night, Maggie coliced. She is now also okay.

Enough!!!!!!!!

Mary

ouch! that really is a rough week - heres hoping that things turn around for the positive for everyone soon.

Hoping also you get paid OVERTIME for that 6th day and are not on salary.

JJay

default_wub.png
: Wow mary, I agree ENOUGH ALREADY!
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

Hugs

Bonnie

Aw, that does sound awful. I hope things get back to easygoing soon. Sounds like you will have your plate full enough just with work w/out all these other things. I hope your dad is able to get a little better, too.

Liz M.

That is a REALLY rough week!
default_sad.png
They say that things come in threes, so if that is true, you've already had SIX (in just one week, holy cow!) and that should be more than enough for at least the rest of the YEAR.

I hope your father is recovering well. Hang in there!

Aw {{{{{Mary}}}}}
default_sad.png

I knew about Legacy's foot and your hubby's back, but not about your poor dad and then Maggie. I'm so sorry all of that happened! I'm glad the girls and your hubby are feeling better now. Prayers sent to your dad. Hang in there girl.

Oh Mary, I am so sorry for all your things that are happening...you have more than you can say Grace over anyway. I will sure say a prayer for your Dad and you too. I do hope things get better real soon. Prayers going out for you and the family.

Clara

Latest posts

Back