Rob Zombie

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EAD Minis

Reaction score
Ok i made this at 2 in the morning. So its not the best but I still like it. I made another one but its a bit gorey and I dont know if i should post the actual picture so I will post the link l8er so people can choose if they want to see it. Lemme know what you think :saludando:

gggfg.jpg

Now photobucket loaded it smaller then it actualy is so if you cant read the lyrics on it they say,

Black tie appearance circus roles for

nothing at all the odd ones

Leave' em screaming

High status freaks

Grandilized and Screaming

Collection like a hype show

on the surface

Thanks for looking i will post that other link in a while.

Edit to Say- These are lyrics from the song Let It All Bleed Out

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm one of those people who likes to listen to him, but doesnt bother buying cds LOL Hubby has a couple of his and really likes him. Its kinda weird how different he is in life, still the same goofy guy, but you can tell that he writes his music to sell. If that makes any sense LOL nice job btw :aktion033:

Yea Rob zombie has some amazing lyrics. I listen to his music because it feels like I can relate to it. He is a funny guy.

I'm a huge fan of Rob. I have XM satelite radio and I was listening to an interview about his new album, "Edtucated Horses" and he was so funny and entertaining. I would love to see him in concert one day.

I just bought 'Educated Horses' for my boyfriend and myself. It is AMAZING. The picture was inspired by Let It All Bleed Out on the cd. I recomend it to every Rob zombie fan.
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back