Ribbons for Linda

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Makalya, I have some stuff to donate for trophies. I'll get you a list by the weekend.

Great news!!! We found a facility for our miniature horse show fundraiser for Linda!

Sue of River Gait Farm in Haverhill, MA has graciously offered her gorgeous facility for us to use.

http://www.rivergaitfarm.com

She has a beautiful indoor arena with plenty of viewing. There are approximatley 20 stalls available as well as several paddocks. There is plenty of parking with easy access off of the highway.

We have our judge and plenty of people willing to work at the show. We even have someone to run a cookout.

So it looks like we are all set. The only thing left to get is a PA system. If anyone has one they would like to offer for us to use, it would be greatly appreciated!

The date is set for Saturday September 13th. All the details will be up soon including a class list and entry form.

ALL proceeds will be going to Linda and her family.

Sue

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

You are terrific.

I don't know what to say everyone. I am at a loss for words. Everyone has been so helpful and supportive I am just overwhelmed. I just talked to Sue this am because Courtney didn't feel good so she didn't ride Rusty today and Sue never let on this was in the works. What wonderful people on this forum and all my "big horse" friends also. Linda

Linda,

I was calling in when Sue was talking to you. Let me tell you, you have MANY good friends. Sue was awesome. She said we could use her place any day, any time. She would have given the shirt off her back for you. She was so nice and so willing to do anything for you.

You have no idea how many people are praying for you and wishing you to get well. Makayla & I see it every day with the emails that come to "RibbonsforLinda". We even have people that do not even know you that are sending donations. Keep up the fight and everyone will keep up the prayers!!!

Looking forward to seeing you on Friday. Hopefully Cami will be coming home carrying Fred's baby!!!!

Tell Courtney we hope she feels better!

Sue

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back