Response to Jill from *spoilers thread*

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KanoasDestiny

Reaction score
Jill, on the 77 Shadow St thread you said, "I'm not reading any of the other posts on this thread because I'm still really new into the book, but so far, I do like it and I think it is a lot "deeper" than many of the other DK books I have read.

Since it's not exactly a closely guarded secret that I can be a real dork, I wanted to share that the first night of listening to this book, I had drifted off to sleep and woke up to "One" (? name ?) talking for the first time. The narator makes his voice sound so evil and the words he was saying were pretty evil, too. So, okay, yeah... it scared me! LOL! I had to "flip it back" to my light and fluffy Victoria Laurie "Psychic Eye" book or sleep with the lights on!!! (but I love to be scared!)"

I don't think that you'll go back to read any posts on that thread until you finish with the book, but I wanted to reply to your comment where you would see it. Your comment made me laugh because The One kinda creeped me out too. I can't imagine what him speaking must sound like on audio where there's sound effects. And to wake up to it too. Gosh, you must have been like "Who is that? What's going on?"
default_thud.gif

Don't worry, he'll make sense soon enough.
default_yes.gif

Please, don't post any spoilers on here about this book or the characters!

Latest posts

Back