Remember that pile of Fall Leaves you played in as a child?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeana

Reaction score
Remember when you were a kid, your parents would rake up the leaves in the fall and make a HUGE pile and you would run and jump in them.....raked up the leaves in the paddock...came inside to grab a bite for lunch...went back outside to bag them up and this little angel had undone all my work..but she gave me some cute pictures so i forgive her
default_wub.png
. Found her like this and happened to have cameria on hand...

STS Steel'N The Spotlight - AKA "Ally" ...or allycakes...or babycakes...she is real tiny, she wont see 32"..

She is just really hairy everywhere...i promise there is a nice filly under all that though
default_wub.png

00FallAls.jpg

00fallasll.jpg

00fallasllss.jpg

00FallAskkkks.jpg

Kids :arg!

BTW - She had her mouth open in the last two pics

Last edited by a moderator:
Irish Hills Farm She is so darn cute. Next year her and Rumour will have to go in a best match pair class.
Very cute, i agree....they could pass as twins.

She is a cute little booger, i must say so myself
default_wub.png
. She tries to hard to be cute sometimes
default_smile.png

Remember when you were a kid, your parents would rake up the leaves in the fall and make a HUGE pile and you would run and jump in them.....raked up the leaves in the paddock...came inside to grab a bite for lunch...went back outside to bag them up and this little angel had undone all my work..but she gave me some cute pictures so i forgive her
default_wub.png
. Found her like this and happened to have cameria on hand...
STS Steel'N The Spotlight - AKA "Ally" ...or allycakes...or babycakes...she is real tiny, she wont see 32"..

She is just really hairy everywhere...i promise there is a nice filly under all that though
default_wub.png

She's adorable,nice of Mom to make her a ice soft bed.

00FallAls.jpg

00fallasll.jpg

00fallasllss.jpg

00FallAskkkks.jpg

Kids :arg!

BTW - She had her mouth open in the last two pics

I love her big yawn and stretch. Very sweet, must have been warm and comfortable in the pile of leaves

Latest posts

Back