Remember Mom Telling Us to Wear Nice Undies?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DunPainted

Reaction score
Be mindful of maintaining a bikini bottom "fenceline".

Ya never know if you'll require emergency abdominal surgery, and Dr. Gorgeous is assigned to your case! :risa_suelos:

For those that hadn't heard -- Cindy was visiting her father in Arizona, and had an emergency appendectomy (it had ruptured). That is deadly serious, so I'm glad to see her sense of humor is intact. Heard from her tonight and sounds like she is recovering enough to go back home to Wisconsin by this weekend.

Glad to hear you are on the mend, ol' girl !!!!!

:lol: FUNNY YOU MENTION THAT...IT JUST HAPPENED TO ME! IN JULY I HAD EMERGENCY SURGERY, HOLY COW I COULD HAVE TAKEN SOMEONES EYE OUT! SO THEN WHEN I WAS RELEASED I TOOK CARE OF THE "FENCELINE" MAYBE WENT A LITTLE TO FAR...AND WHAT DO I DO...ALMOST KILL MY SELF AND END UP IN THE HOSPITAL AGAIN WITH SURGERY! I WENT FROM ONE EXTREME TO ANOTHER WITHIN A FEW WEEKS. I AM NOT SURE WHICH TIME WAS WORSE
default_wacko.png
: ! IT'S LATE AND I JUST TOOK MY PAIN MEDS MAYBE THIS IS TOO MUCH IMFO.
default_unsure.png
: OH WELL! NIKKI
default_smile.png

Hehe.

My grandma's grandma used to yell out the front door (about the clean undies thing) to her daughters who were going out on a date, after warning them to wear the clean undies, "If you can't be safe, be sanitary!"

I wonder what she would have had to say about this recent addition to the warnings.

L.

Well, if you're planning on getting into an accident don't wear your best undies....or clothes for that matter. Us ER nurses are quite scissor happy! :bgrin

HeHe. Same thing happened to me Cindy about a year ago, and I was not very well groomed, hadn't shaved my legs in a couple days, along with the fenceline! But my doctor wasn't Dr. Mcdreamy, so it was ok!

However...my gynecologist is a very nice looking man. I can remember sitting in the waiting area the first time I went there and he walked by and said hello, I was thinking...hmmm, I hope he's not my doctor and sure enough he was!

LOL Sedeh Thats what my Sis tells me Like Bill Cosby said, I thought that was what an accident was? Or something like that LOL If I wreck, think my drawers will be the last thing I worry about LOL
default_rolleyes.gif
:

A few years back I had a very bad reaction to a med, by the time I sucked it up enough to go to the ER I had been down for 4 days. Dr was RUDE to the point of me truly wanting to hit her. All because I hadnt cleaned up for a few days and she just knew I was lying about my reaction and that I was a drug addict instead. She saw me and made up her mind before every listening or even reading notes. Gotta say though she was suprised a few weeks later when I was able to visit her and tell her exactly what I thought of her.

[SIZE=12pt]LOL, when Mia and I had our cart wreck it was November. I was single, not dating and probably hadn't shaved my legs in at LEAST a week :new_shocked: Of course the ER doc and Orthopedic Surgeon didn't care, but I did, especially when I couldn't shave that leg for weeks and weeks, ewwww!!!![/SIZE]

PS-the doc doing Steve's big V is a cutie-patootie (he's my urologist~LOL)

When I was late in my pregnancies, I could barely SEE my legs, much less reach them to shave. And the "fenceline"?? Forget it, I saw a very large shaving cut in my future and wasn't about to attempt it :new_shocked:

:lol: FUNNY YOU MENTION THAT...IT JUST HAPPENED TO ME! IN JULY I HAD EMERGENCY SURGERY, HOLY COW I COULD HAVE TAKEN SOMEONES EYE OUT! SO THEN WHEN I WAS RELEASED I TOOK CARE OF THE "FENCELINE" MAYBE WENT A LITTLE TO FAR...AND WHAT DO I DO...ALMOST KILL MY SELF AND END UP IN THE HOSPITAL AGAIN WITH SURGERY! I WENT FROM ONE EXTREME TO ANOTHER WITHIN A FEW WEEKS. I AM NOT SURE WHICH TIME WAS WORSE
default_wacko.png
: ! IT'S LATE AND I JUST TOOK MY PAIN MEDS MAYBE THIS IS TOO MUCH IMFO.
default_unsure.png
: OH WELL! NIKKI
default_smile.png
[SIZE=12pt]Oh my gosh, Nikki, you had me laughing girl...LOL That is too funny... :lol: Shannon :bgrin [/SIZE]

LOL!! BTDT!! Oh my gosh! LOL! Well, my one emergency surgery, I was in such pain and would have died without the surgery, so needless to say, I didn't even think about the fact it was winter and I had the winter woolies! LOL!!! :new_shocked: That was the least of my worries at the time
default_wink.png
:

Cindy,

You are such a character!! I LOVE it!! Isn't that funny how our Moms used to tell us that - I always used to wonder "why?" Now, you have explained it so well! HA!

sedeh, you are so right about the ER nurses being "scissor happy" - When I got kicked a few years back they had NO qualms about cutting up my VERY BEST jeans - now we can look back and laugh but at the time my husband said I kept saying. "Don't lose my jackknife" the nurses of course thought I was halucinating!!!

Well, just to add to your thread. Beware of sneaky husbands trying to help if you are prego! :bgrin My friends hubby, i guess you could say carved his initials when he was helping her with the fence line right before she delivered. During delivery her doctor was laughing and the nurses. She asked what was so funny and he pointed out what her hubby had done. :new_shocked: She was so embarressed and did not let him help when the second child came along!

Latest posts

Back