REJUVENAIDE/FOAL ASSIST.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnnaC

Reaction score
The makers of Rejuvenaide dont export to the UK. I made inquiries here and was told that a product called Foal Assist was exactly the same. Well it is a similar price and has the same dosage - 2cc per 45kg/100lbs.

BUT - analysis guarenteed per 2cc dose =

Rejuvenaide - Copper 19.4mg

Zinc 55.5mg

Selenium 1.5mg

Vit A 21.000iu

Vit D 2,000iu

Vit E 600iu

Foal Assist - Copper 3.2mg

Zinc 9.3mg

Selenium .25mg

Vit A 3.500iu

Vit D 350iu

Vit E 100iu

NOT the same in my view! Should I increase the dose, or if that is not sensible, am I wasting my time (and money!) I just wanted to try a couple of weeks worth of a 'boost' on one of my foals, but after comparing the above analysis, I cant see that it is worth it?

Your comments would be helpful. Thanks!

Anna

I think if it were me, I would increase the dose. BUT Rejuvenate is 5cc per 100 lbs on my directions for use. That stuff is wonderful!!! I would highly recommend its use if you are able to get some. There is actually a good bit of difference in both products by looking above. What price are they quoting you?

Oooop's I made a mistake on the recommended dose! That makes the difference between the two products even greater! The charge over here for the Foal Assist is approx £12 to £14 per syringe, including postage. I did go to the US Rejuvenaide website, but they stated that they do not export the product - more's the pity!

Regarding the dosage - if I was to treble the Foal Assist dose (and still not get the full cc analysis as per Rejuvenaide), then, to be honest, the cost becomes a bit too much over the time needed to see any results, when the good food and good grass already being supplied, will probably be enough. It seems that I have now wasted my money on the two syringes of Foal Assist that I have purchased, but I will use them anyway - cant do any harm!

Does anybody know why Rejuvenaide 'cant' be exported? Is there any way I can get it here in the UK? I' just annoyed that I didn't do my 'homework' more thoroughly before I made my purchase
default_rolleyes.gif

Anna

Hi

The rejuvenate that I have lasts a LONG time. IT will last a lot longer. I have used it two weeks on two different foals. Mine came in a plastic round bottle, shape of hair color bottle
default_smile.png
without the tip. In two weeks you will see an improvement or cure. I used it two weeks on one with bad legs and his legs are near perfect now, he was nearly one month old when I started. The other one used it one week on him for locking stifles, both legs locked, unlocked, locked and alternated he was three months old when I started using it on him and had this problem for over two weeks before I started using it on him.........NOTHING now, he is perfect. Walks, runs plays without any problems.

Not sure why they cannot ship, did you ask them? It could be the cost? Call and find out, it is not prescription so should not be a problem unless it is the time/weather that makes it impracticle to send.

Good luck, they were offering it free a few weeks back. I ordered mine then, and they shipped it too for free. Not sure this offer is still in effect.

Thanks Mizbeth. Think I will up the dose of the Foal Assist for now - might as well use it up. But will put in a call to the Rejuvenaide folks to find out why they wont send it to the UK. Really appreciate your help!

Anna

Latest posts

Back