Reece sale Prices?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too please!
default_yes.gif

The Reece Family would like to Thank everyone that supported our Sale, Consignors, Bidders, Buyers, our crew, my family, friends and everyone watching. We work hard to bring you a first class Sale where you can Show Case your best horses. We had some great horses and great consignors. I know you all wanted to know about the prices, I have just posted them, as some were sold after leaving the stage. I am also sorry about the On Line video, but I know nothing about computers and I am lucky to get the catalog up and get my e mails. Thats why I pay someone else to do it. We never had issues before and I don't know what the problem was. I guarantee you it will never happen again. We had so many people that wanted to bid on line, but couldn't see the horses. We also had lots or response from people over seas, they could not see the horses. I think that if the Video would have been good we would have had a great Sale! There were over 170 people watching. I would also like to apoligise to my consignors about the internet.

Thank You

Toni Reece

2012 Celebration of Champions Sale - Memorial Day weekend at the Roberts Arena in Wilmington Ohio

2012 Celebration of Champions AMHA, AMHR, ASPC Show with Laura Mullen

Reece Family Eight Annual Production Sale 'ON LINE' August 21 to August 29, 2011

Prices

Lot1 - $2500

lot2 - PO

Lot3 - $1300

Lot4 - No Sale

Lot5 - No Sale

Lot6 - No Sale

Lot7 - $500

Lot8 - No Sale

Lot9 - $800

Lot10 - No Sale

Lot11 - $5,000

Lot12 - $1500

Lot13 - $400

Lot14 - #2,000

Lot15 - No Sale

Lot16 - $5250

Lot17 - $400

Lot18 - $2700

Lot19 - $400

Lot20 - No Sale

Lot21 - $1300.00

Lot22 - No Sale

Lot23 - $6500

Lot24 - $4,000

Lot25 - $800

Lot26 - No Sale

Lot27 - No Sale

Lot28 - $400

Lot29 - $1,000

Lot30 - No Sale

Lot31 - No Sale at 900

Lot32 - $3,000

Lot33 - $4500

Lot34 - $4500

Lot35 - $2650

Lot36 - $2000

Lot37 - $500

Lot38 - No Sale

Lot39 - No Sale

Lot40 - $1150

Lot41 - $2500

Lot42 - $2000

Lot43 - $500

Lot44 - $2100

Lot45 - $600

Lot46 - $700

Lot47 - $1000

Lot48 - $350

Lot49 - No Sale

Lot50 - $600

Lot51 - $3500

Lot52 - No Sale

Lot53 - $1400

Lot55 - $2000

Lot56 - No Sale

Lot57 - $2000

Lot58 - $400

Lot59 - $1400

Lot60 - No Sale

Lot61 - $1650

Lot62 - $100

Lot63 - No Sale

Lot64 - $2000

Lot65 - $100

Lot66 - $600

Lot67 - $400

Lot68 - Sale pending at $4500

The Celebration of Champions Sale was first class all the way. It was my first miniature horse auction and I was totally impressed. The Reece family had everything decorated really nice, provided food and drinks for everyone watching and the horses were groomed to perfection. It is so unfortunate that the live feed didn't work properly........I'm sure it was the number one reason why the prices were as such.

Just an FYI...I just got off the phone with the internet providers for the facility (R&L Transfer) and they stated that there are internet outages in the area that are intermittent and they have been occuring all weekend, which explains why our signal kept dropping to the point of being unable to broadcast. Toni asked that I post this explanation.

Just an FYI...I just got off the phone with the internet providers for the facility (R&L Transfer) and they stated that there are internet outages in the area that are intermittent and they have been occuring all weekend, which explains why our signal kept dropping to the point of being unable to broadcast. Toni asked that I post this explanation.

Thanks Heather and all. I really appreciate all you do for us stay at homers, and understand that computers C A N be a bit Techty. I apologize if I came across as witchy with a b!

Thanks again

Dana

You didn't come across badly at all. I know how frustrated everyone was because I was as well. Just trying to shed some light on why things went so astray. Thanks for understanding.

We picked up our new horses this weekend from Toni and again - extremely satisfied - no surprises at all. We have supported Toni's sale since 2008 and have always found it first class all the way and never been disappointed in our purchases. She goes beyond to ensure the horses consigned are of quality that represents her sale - afterall, its HER reputation on the line. We attended in person when it was held in Delaware - and I sure wish she'd return there but apparently Ohio location offers the opportunity for an AMHA/AMHR rated show the same time. Just too far for us.

With that said, there was mention in this post about papers being in office and not mentioned during the sale. Perhaps the audience wasn't aware that papers are a CONDITION of consignment. There is so much work involved in this sale that it is hard to go back to the catalog and update every piece of information. They have enough to do just to go back and put the heights on there from their measurement event.

What I mean by this is the catalog is prepared weeks in advance for all of us to browse what will be offered. Within those weeks leading to the sale start, those papers have been received as a condition of the sale - in time for the sale or the horse would be SCRATCHED.

I called AMHA and questioned some - got confirmation they were not only done but the exact date AMHA mailed them out. If you are truly interested in a particular horse, then do your homework first.

"In office" does not scare me because one of which i purchased is now DNA'd and PARENT QUALIFIED which saves me from having to spend the money to do myself later. Hmmmm pretty good huh?

The catalog also has the consigners contact email on each listing and their website. Contact them if you are interested in a horse - well before the sale. You can request additional info and even photos and question the registration status then.

I'd say lots of people missed out on good buys if that was what scared them away. It worked well for many of us. I have all necessary papers in hand for each of the four horses we purchased.

Latest posts

Back