Reaching out to my horsie family....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hill Haven Farms

Reaction score
Greetings Family. I have not been on here in a VERY long time. With a very unexpected turn of events...(being only 34 yo and feeling like I am 100 with the severe joint pain) .I have been dealing with some health issues. I am heading out to Phoenix AZ for the next 7 days due to my appointments at Mayo Clinic.

If anyone in the area is up for a cup of joe and some mini chat... I'd love it, or any suggestions for a non-strenuous type nature based sight seeing..... Normally our 4 legged family travels with us, but due to the very intense scheduling, my wonderful husband is going to stay home and take care of our dogs, cats and horses. This way I can focus on my testing and treatments.

Many thanks to you all. I am very appreciative of the wonderful "family" support.

Hope all goes well for you. Enjoy everything that you can, and sightsee some for me. I have always wanted to go there but the years have slipped by.

Wishing you all the very best with your tests/treatment and well dont hubby for baby sitting
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back