Question about Nationals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreamlandnh

Reaction score
I can't wait to get there, never been before. Is there a laundry service building on the grounds and if so does anyone know the price to use it? Working on finishing up the packing this week to leave 9/3!!

Thanks

I believe there is and I know there is one in the campground as well. I am sorry but I can't tell you how much the machines cost.

Thanks! I had the same question
default_yes.gif

It's been a while since I camped there but I don't remember any laundry. There are showers as well as restrooms at the campgrounds. As I said it's been a while and they have updated the facilities. As far as I have snooped throughout the rest of the grounds there are no laundries "in" the rest of the grounds but there are showers. I know there are coin laundries on the outside of the grounds but not within "walking" distance as far as I know.

If you're really concerned call the RV park. There is a phone number listed on the Expo site. (google: Expo Tulsa; click on facilities)

K, I just called Expo Square and asked (figured it was the best thing to do). There is a laudry mat at the RV Park if you are staying there. I will be staying in the barns. She was pretty sure that there was machines there too but there would be alot of horse stuff washed in those, she didn't know the price. She also thought there was laundry services around outside the facilities. Guess I will learn in a week
default_smile.png

Can't wait to get there!!

I found this in the RV Park rules.

"Laundry facilities are located adjacent to the RV Park office. If you need to wash any livestock related items, please use the laundry facilities located in the Super Duty Barn."

I've used the laundry at the camping area, and the machines take quarters, I can't remember the cost. If I were you I'd take a roll or two. Also the showers are limited at the camp grounds, so you may want to shower real early or real late, sometimes you have to wait for an empty one. Have fun!

There are nice showers right in the barns themselves. I stay in a stall and used the showers in Barn A, I believe. Never really had to wait, but I showered in the AM.

There are 3 showers in each bathroom area and in the campground. The campground ones are a little bit better than the bathroom ones IMO, but just wear some sort of shoe/flipflop in the shower area...LOL

I agree that at certain times the showers will be busy...I always showered around 6-7 am and never had a problem.
default_smile.png

I would use the campground laundry facilities...less crowded and less chance of things getting stolen.

Thank you for the info. So even if we aren't staying in the campground we can go over and use the facility...very nice. I can't wait to get there, less than a week for us to leave.

Latest posts

Back