Queen Elizabeth, Prince Philip still riding and driving

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

susanne

dB
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Cute Fell pony she's got
default_wub.png

Great photos and story, Susanne; thanks for sharing! Boy, if wishes were horses, mine would be a Fell pony like those!!

Margo

The pony the little boy is riding is stunning! Such an alert, keen expression.

The pony the little boy is riding is stunning! Such an alert, keen expression.
Are you referring to the grey? If so that lovely pony is being ridden by Lady Louise Windsor, the queens grand daughter.

I really like that little grey pony, it is just such a pretty little thing. Of course I wouldn't turn my nose up at any of those Fells either.
default_wink.png

Are you referring to the grey? If so that lovely pony is being ridden by Lady Louise Windsor, the queens grand daughter.

I really like that little grey pony, it is just such a pretty little thing. Of course I wouldn't turn my nose up at any of those Fells either.
default_wink.png
Yes, the grey. Oops!

Its really hard to tell from the picture if that is a boy or a girl. The clothes are not 'girly' and the helmet hides her long hair, so I think its a reasonable mistake. Aren't the female members of a royal family supposed to be dressed in fluffy frilly princess gowns....oh yeah... that just in Disney movies
default_laugh.png

Love all the ponies!!! And the expression on the Queen's face says it all! She looks like she is enjoying herself so much. It's a beautiful pic!

Latest posts

Back