QTR raes mystic april mist FOALED

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dunappy

Reaction score
She foaled at 10pm and little boy, only 20 min after i put her in her stall. Momma is a sliver bay with dun factor and dad is a black leopard appy. baby appears to be a silver bay with dun factor as well, no spots:( but does have white sclera, cant tell about mottled skin as of tonight. birth went GREAT, se is a awesome mom. we are so happy. thanks so much to everyone who has helped during this LONG mare stare process. NIKKI

PS for pics keep scrolling down to donnas post as she added them for me, thanks so much.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so happy for you and momma mare! Congratulations!! :aktion033:

Will you post photos?
default_smile.png

Congratulations!! :aktion033: Now, let's see pictures
default_wink.png
:

:aktion033: Congratulations! Yes, please get pics when you have rested.

Fran

"CONGRATULATIONS!! Nikki and April Mist!!!!

I am soooooo glad that everything went great! She will be such of a good Momma and she loves her babies dearly! If you need help posting pictures, email them to me and I will put them on for you!!

Here are the pictures of Nikki's looooong awaited and very precious little man - "DDAR Mystic Silver Bullet"

baby023.jpg

baby032.jpg

baby035.jpg

Silver is doing so good, we love him so much. Momma is very protective but seems to be settleing down a tad. nikki

Latest posts

Back