Q for Leeana

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miniwhinny74

Reaction score
Leeana,

I was just browsing through and came across your posts about your co-workers and wondered how everything came out.

In my opinion, you did the right thing by notifying your boss that they were out smoking, and therefore not watching the patients. Some said you should have minded your own business, but I'm sure the family members of the patients would disagree. 'Nuff said about THAT.

I agree, with the timing, they were the most likely culprits of keying your vehicle--but unfortunately there's no proof. However, I WOULD invest in locking gascaps for ALL of your vehicles & keep them locked.

I agree with whoever posted saying with enough rope, they'll hang themselves--hopefully they already HAVE by this time! You have a job you love, good pay, benefits, I belive you said 5 min. from home?, AND they work around your horse shows! So, do your job, keep showing your boss who's a reliable, upstanding employee...and the other girls will hang themselves. Be professional towards the other co-workers and take the high road at all times! Sounds like you are in a great position with this job, and you don't want these little idiots to mess it up for you!

Good luck!

Hi yes everything actually worked out great, I did talk to our boss about it and agreed to keep this between her and I and that i did not even want the girls to know we had talked. I know it was them, it WAS them, as there is no one else it could possibly be. I very rarely do see them but just totally ignore them. I've basically pushed it aside and moved on.

I have not said anything to either of the girls about the truck, like I said..not going to. But, i could not resist mentioning infront of them that i just installed a really fancy new security system on the truck (which, i didnt..but it may keep them away from it) and that we have a really nasty farm dog that lives outside 24/7.

Try casually mentioning you're happy your license to carry finally came through
angelnot.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back