Pwer of the Website..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Black Magic

Reaction score
Back in Oct. I took our cart and horse out driving. Along the trail the tread just fell off the tire... it was almost half the tread just fell off. We were about eight miles out and as I have a broken back, I wasn't going to tow the cart back to the trail head. WHen we got back, I called the company that I purchased the cart from, but never recieved a return call. I sent them an e-mail and never recieved a return e-mail. I was persistant. I took the wheel to the bicycle shop and the wheel was cracked and needed tobe welded before a new tire could be mounted. The cost of the tire was over $40.00s.. who knew how much to weld the wheel. I got ahold of this cart companyand they promised to call me back on the price of a tire.

I e-mailed again... no response. I contacted other companies and the question was.. "what size is the hub hole"... Hubby is rarely home on leave and I really wanted to take him out and show off our well trained driving mini. However, that didn't happen.

I finally found the G&S carts sells wheels seperately and the wheel baring is interchangeable and you can buy multiple barrings with interchangeale hub hole size for $2.00s each. I was so excited. I wrote to ask.. "what size is the hub hole"... again no response.

Well.. I posted here, that I was having trouble with this wheel... the same day I posted. I at least got a response! It was too late.. because I have already purchased multiple barrings with hub hole sizes..

So in another day or two... I will be out carting again.

I am just so glad.. I know which is the right size... and that I did get an immediate response as soon as I mentioned this here.

Thanks guys!

I am glad you finally got a response but that is too bad that you had to do so much to get one. Don't those people know anything about customer service? Happy driving!

This site is the best
happy0064.gif

Latest posts

Back