Putting Farm Logo on Stall Drapes

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kim

Reaction score
I do not have my logo on my stall drapes, but I would like to get a quite large version of my logo put on one panel--How do people usually go about doing this? Would it be possible to embroider a really large logo? Silkscreening? Does anyone have any ideas, or pictures of their drapes they could show me?

Thanks!

Kim,

My favorite silkscreener/embroiderer is Latitudes in Portland. The owner, Larie (pronounced La REE) is incredibly helpful...her number is 1 800 700 1073, or you could go to their website at http://LATITUDESPDX.COM/Latitudes.htm

They do excellent work and do not butcher the logo like so many who think that they can visually "paraphrase" it. Feel free to mention my name, as I've sent a number of jobs to them.

The big question is coming up with a good price for a single item/impression, but if they cannot give you a good price for your needs, she will be honest and direct you to someone who can.

Good to see you on here!

susanne

I made my own stall drapes years ago(it helps to have had a mother who was an interior decorator, and who taught me to make "real' drapes-I really don't "sew", but knew enough to sew up sets of short drapes for my kids' rooms when they were small(you need a drapery 'table' to make full-length window drapes)-and just used my dining room table when I made the stall drapes. I designed my logo, a semi-'outlined' mini horse head, from a photo of a filly I raised, with my distinct 'signature' 'farm' name, below/to one side, and had a woman I knew then set it up for me,on a disc(which I still have!), to embroider it onto my stall door hangings and a single panel that I hung 'over' the basic drape-it also went onto a jacket, and even a cap! This should work for you-but, not sure how large the logo could have been rendered. Might try contacting someone who does such work to find out....

Good luck!

Margo

Latest posts

Back