Pushing..?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lexischase

Reaction score
My mare Summer was just palpated and the vet couldn't get far enough inside to where a baby would be. She said its more than safe to assume she is in fact pregnant, which we all suspected before the useless palpation.

Anyways tonight she keeps pressing her bum against the wall and acting as if she is uncomfortable. I have never seen her do this before and don't know if it could be because she is feeling pressure back there? Or maybe its something else?

Has anyone else had a pregnant or non pregnant mare do this? Nothing is on her tail, not itchy or anything.

Watch her! When we've sen butt rubbing in PG mares, it's a sign something's about to happen
default_yes.gif

Nothing yet... Was acting normal at feed time this morning. She drives me crazy!!! Could still mean foal is coming soon though, right?

She is a rescue so I have no clue. At the absolute minimum she would be 5 months, but looks much farther along than that.

my mares carry the foals 336 days give or take. 11 months 10 days give or take

Latest posts

Back