Purina Rewards Program

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rubyviewminis

Reaction score
Somehow I came across the new Purina Rewards Program and joined. They sent some free hats and such but I also got 3 awesome coupons! Just wanted to let people know who might want to use them. The first coupons are for Stragey Healthy Edge and Ultium. I don't use either, but I wonder if I can convince one of my feed stores to get them in, and I wondered if anyone has used one of them and how they like it. I also have the coupons if anyone wants them!

I've used Ultium - great if you need to put weight on a horse, not the case for most of our minis though lol. I'm currently using a new Purina feed, Ultium Growth, for my mares & foals. Am actually being the local "test farm" for it and so far I like it.

Jan

I use Strategy and would love the coupons!

I've used Ultium also with good results

I lvoe the Ultium just started using it about a month ago and love the results. I would love the coupon if you do not mind sharing and I will sign up for the program. Do we just go to the Purina web site?

Well quick draw Mcgraw already emailed and got the coupons, I just would google Purina rewards program. It is such a nice bonus for those of us piching pennies.

We use Strategy and have been very pleased with it. We use it in addition to the oats & some cracked corn that we feed. I've been very pleased with how my babies look this year too, they are eating the same feed as above with their moms.

Thanks for letting us know about the reward program.

Jacki Loomis

[email protected]

I use the strategy healthy edge and love it. I tried it out on my group of boys, 1 3 year old 3 2 year olds, and 2 yearlings all out together and sharing a fenceline with the mares. 2 of the boys bred this year. IN the spring with the feed I was using all of them lost weight and were getting thin. Since switching to the Strategy Healthy Edge they have all put on weight and maintained it even with the mares teasing them etc.

I do the rewards program. Its really nice to get coupons in the mail every now and then! Last month they even sent me a cap and more coupons to a variety of horse treats, horse feed and dog food too. Just go to Purina Mills dot com and sign up. Easy!

I am sitting here looking right at two coupons for "BUY 4 BAGS OF ULTIUM GROWTH HORSE FORMULA GET 1 FREE". I feed Strategy Professional Formula GX and I do not intend to switch, plus none of my local Purina dealers are stocking either of the Ultium feeds anyway. If anyone would like these coupons, PM me with your address and I will drop them in the mail to you tomorrow.

I feed Purina Equine Junior to my whole herd, but the love Ultium for the stallions during "pacing" season! LOL I would love the coupon for the Ultium Growth Horse, as maybe that will just become THE stallion diet around here!

~~Diane
Send me a private message through the board with your address and I will drop them in the mail to you. I certainly hate to see coupons for FREE FEED go to waste!

Latest posts

Back